10 - Lionel Messi - V6

eaman

I said this before, I will say it again. The only kinds of people who compare Ronaldo to Messi, are those people that cannot concentrate for the duration of a football match and mostly pay attention when a goal has been scored.

Exactly. Alot of them are people who dont really understand the game. People who understand the game know Messi is the best all around player and the best player to watch.

El Barcelona

Exactly. Alot of them are people who dont really understand the game. People who understand the game know Messi is the best all around player and the best player to watch.

+ messi plays almost 2 roles compared to that guy. Midfielder and attacker.

Marchisio8

Banned
that would have way more to do with the rest of the team, Messi didn't get one good look at goal yesterday.

Jeez, why is the rest of the team such assholes towards Messi, Imo. They should make a public apology to take the blame for everything that doesn't goes Messi's way.

Regards, Team NeverMessisfault.

KingLeo10

Jeez, why is the rest of the team such assholes towards Messi, Imo. They should make a public apology to take the blame for everything that doesn't goes Messi's way.

Regards, Team NeverMessisfault.

quickly turning into worse than jair 'farmer' ventura with your nonsense.

perhaps we should name you Marchisio 'LLLLL' 8 for that inordinately high amount of CL finals chokings. :crbust:

Havesaks

+ messi plays almost 2 roles compared to that guy. Midfielder and attacker.

Yes, but that also provides problem for us, leaving our right side empty and strengthens the dependence on Messi. If Messi just could have a normal fixed role in this team as a RW or ST, we would be a lot stronger, but he is to slow and little running to play RW, and would probably be muscled out as a false nine / ST, because he doesn't have the pace and stamina to make those quick runs to receive the ball. As a consequence we can't play coutinho, dembele can't play his preferred role, our team lacks defensive abilities, running etc. A double edged sword.

Givenchy

perhaps we should name you Marchisio 'LLLLL' 8 for that inordinately high amount of CL finals chokings. :crbust:

hey atleast Jair contributed to threads, esp young ligue 1 talents.. this guy is another story. he'd fit in much better at redcafe where the other Ronaldo stans like to waste their lives

Marchisio8

Banned

We have deluded people here who thinks it's never Messis fault and it's always someone else to blame and im the one spewing nonsense :lol:

The sooner people in here will realise Messi and Ronaldo are just two humans beings, the better.

Havesaks

Is valverde trying to adapt Messi into a fixed OM role? For me it looks like the last season has played more and more to the middle, not often going to right anymore. And it doesn't just look like he is trying to find space, but is instructed to stay more in the middle. Could maybe open up for Dembele on right.

------Suarez------------------Dembele
---------------------Messi--------------
-----Arthur-----------------Rakitic/(frenkie)
-----------------Sergio-----------------
Alba--------Titi-------Pique------Semedo
Doesn't sound to bad.

Kul_z

Show me a post, that is ban worthy
I'd hate my life if i would hang around the forum of the club that i dont support, to shit on the player i obviously hate. You're banning yourself from life so thats enough ban worthy, for your own sake.

feggydinho

Yes, but that also provides problem for us, leaving our right side empty and strengthens the dependence on Messi. If Messi just could have a normal fixed role in this team as a RW or ST, we would be a lot stronger, but he is to slow and little running to play RW, and would probably be muscled out as a false nine / ST, because he doesn't have the pace and stamina to make those quick runs to receive the ball. As a consequence we can't play coutinho, dembele can't play his preferred role, our team lacks defensive abilities, running etc. A double edged sword.
This is so spot on. His magic is what makes him special because even when it seems he doesn't take the game too serious sometimes (probably because he has won everything or who knows why), he's still magic (so i don't really complain again because his magic still helps us most times). I wish he could revert back to his 2009-2012 form, but we'll still enjoy him for the main time before he retires. Ronaldo on the other hand has a drive that's so contagious.

sickstar

We have deluded people here who thinks it's never Messis fault and it's always someone else to blame and im the one spewing nonsense :lol:

The sooner people in here will realise Messi and Ronaldo are just two humans beings, the better.

You didnt watch the match obviously. Because yesterday, it was team strategy to not go all out after the attack. It was easily spotted. The team just want to hold the ball as long as they can.

Clearly Messi was not in his best condition, in addition to the knock he got, but that didnt mean he bottled or lost the ball too much. If he lost the ball a bit more compared to usual, that was because there was no friend to pass on, except for suarez and coutinho. Clearly not enough firepower. Heck he even collect and clear the ball from defence.

And the strategy paid off, altough not popular, but it worked.

Home of Barca Fans