10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Don Andrésº8

People are arguing about captains...arm bands..barking...etc. And then problem is fucking retard who fields team that looks scared as deer whenever they are out of CN. Even at home we should have conceded, thats fact. Valverde plays with 3 def MFs, nothing left to say. You cannot play with 3 guys looking to defend rather then link up...

youre right but messi was never a captain type of person, he needs to be focus on carrying the team and not worried about motivating the team also

ab739

it was offside.
ref already lifted the flag, wouldnt not have counted

Interesting when you watch that speech again.

Messi says “The CL will come back to the nou camp because of the WAY we lost to Roma”

We’ve just gone and lost in even worse fashion than Roma.

Will this make Messi even more motivated now to win the CL next season

4-0 in munich, 4-0 in turin, 4-0 in paris, 3-0 in rome, 4-0. Yea he doesnt show up when it matters. When was the last time he scored an away goal after the round of 16? If I remember correctly it might have been Chelsea. Point is he doesnt even try when not in camp nou

eaman

People are arguing about captains...arm bands..barking...etc. And then problem is fucking retard who fields team that looks scared as deer whenever they are out of CN. Even at home we should have conceded, thats fact. Valverde plays with 3 def MFs, nothing left to say. You cannot play with 3 guys looking to defend rather then link up...

Exactly. And Messi again had to drop deep constantly because there was no Arthur on the pitch. Messi did what he does in all his good games tonight bar scoring but the rest of the team were just not up to it

bismp

Anyone blaming Messi for this loss is completely clueless.He gave everything this year and could have had 2-3 assists today.All the team collapsed after the second goal,you can't expect him to dribble past 10 defenders and score.

blaugrana1987

youre right but messi was never a captain type of person, he needs to be focus on carrying the team and not worried about motivating the team also
My point is, he scores 2 in firs tleg and gets retards in 5 CLEAR CUT chances which they miss. All. Captain or not, he has done more, much more then enough. Its squarely on fucking fraud on bench. Nothing more, nothing less.

He plays same 3 MF for entire season when we know they are to slow to defend and too passive to attack. He plays Roberto who is tragic in every big game this season, and he never gives Malcom a chance and then trows him in when we are 0-4. What kind of retard this guy is?

Arizona Scott

Interesting when you watch that speech again.

Messi says “The CL will come back to the nou camp because of the WAY we lost to Roma”

We’ve just gone and lost in even worse fashion than Roma.

Will this make Messi even more motivated now to win the CL next season

Well this is a much better opponent than Roma.

4-0 in munich, 4-0 in turin, 4-0 in paris, 3-0 in rome, 4-0. Yea he doesnt show up when it matters. When was the last time he scored an away goal after the round of 16? If I remember correctly it might have been Chelsea. Point is he doesnt even try when not in camp nou

When your playing 1 v 5 even Messi can't overcome it. Barca looked like the Argentina national team today. Midfield and defensive collapse!

blaugrana1987

He opened up 3 1-1 chances with perfect through balls today. Got Dembele 2 dead chances on silver plater. What the fuck do you want? They cover him like bees, but when he pulls a ball for teammates duo to them wasting bodies on covering messi, its "why didnt he score"?

Givenchy

I can’t blame him at all tonight, he tried but just take a look at Suarez and the worthless players around him. Sadly I don’t think he’ll bounce back from this and more misery when he doesn’t win the Copa for Argentina.

VVD will win the ballon d’or if Liverpool win this CL.. Messi deserves his 6th no doubt but the PL propaganda will be stronger

blaugrana1987

I can’t blame him at all tonight, he tried but just take a look at Suarez and the worthless players around him. Sadly I don’t think he’ll bounce back from this and more misery when he doesn’t win the Copa for Argentina.

VVD will win the ballon d’or if Liverpool win this CL.. Messi deserves his 6th no doubt but the PL propaganda will be stronger

No way VVD is winning bdor. He was great in PL (which they didnt win). Didnt have great CL campaign (could have gone in groups).

Arizona Scott

....... Its squarely on fucking fraud on bench. Nothing more, nothing less.

He plays same 3 MF for entire season when we know they are to slow to defend and too passive to attack. He plays Roberto who is tragic in every big game this season, and he never gives Malcom a chance and then trows him in when we are 0-4. What kind of retard this guy is?

It is on EV and a bunch of players. Bob actually played great in the Classicos but he was one of many players who played like crap and looked overwhelmed tonight--should not start another match of this magnitude though a nice regular season rotation guy and sub to have.

ab739

He opened up 3 1-1 chances with perfect through balls today. Got Dembele 2 dead chances on silver plater. What the fuck do you want? They cover him like bees, but when he pulls a ball for teammates duo to them wasting bodies on covering messi, its "why didnt he score"?

Maybe hes oper but I remember him being much more involved in the game. However this does not excuse the fact that he has trouble scoring away. Dembele is another f**k up from this board along with coutinho. Imagine paying so much money for a guy who occasionally scores a blooter and a winger that cant score. Incredible

Arizona Scott

No way VVD is winning bdor. He was great in PL (which they didnt win). Didnt have great CL campaign (could have gone in groups).

Yeah I think it still leans Messi. However if Liverpool win the CL then I think it could come down now to international play (Copa and Nations league with Netherlands) and even the fall club play.

Havesaks

As good as he was last game. As shit he was tonight. Didnt look like a captain, when thinga dont go his/our way, he crumbles. Its not ballon d'or worthy, and for me he carries The biggest blame. The same happened in roma.
Im so tired of that attitude. But its not only that he didnt show effort, he played really bad: shooting, dribbling, positioning etc etc

Home of Barca Fans