10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Afromaticz

embarrassing for Leo.. same level as CR and Mou??? absolute bellend for blaming Brazil WTF am I reading? :lol:

Point is, he had nothing to gain from acting compliant and collecting his trophy like a docile little boy. From his pov, right or wrong, he felt like his team was unfairly treated. So if his goal was to cause aggravations to the refs and VAR operators then it worked and good on him. It's being talked loads on sports panels and social media. And he ends up the hero rebel for once lol with the Argentinian fans and press.

Smart play actually (¬‿¬)

Where the fuck is he petty in this??? Looks cool and serene to me :cool:

His team wouldn't even have made the semis if it wasn't for shitty refereeing lol stop it

snowy

This is exactly the problem, Many kids looks up to Messi and when Messi says these things, the kids learn from it. Now kids thinks that blaming everything else on their own failure and run away from responsibilities is cool.

Even now we have 12 years old kids such as yourself that thinks this is a good mentality.

haha yeah I'm 12 and me and my gang of Pokemon rappers all think Leo is cool :) :dance:

if you got a problem with that, then sorry pops but you'll have to get that stick out of your ass all by yourself cuz we ain't gonna help :smartass:

His team wouldn't even have made the semis if it wasn't for shitty refereeing lol stop it

dude no one said Argie was gonna win it all. All I'm saying is Good 4 him for not giving a shit about collecting his medal and speaking his mind instead. What's wrong with that? (゜。゜)

Last edited:

Kul_z

Damn right he has to speak up for all the other countries, not just argentina. He said something that has its ground and whats obvious, and this red card wouldnt happen in a million years in euro cup or world cup.
Stadium fields were terrible - check.
Var didnt work because brazillian president organizations was using the same frequencies - check.
Red card to messi after he spat blood on the copa organization - check.

Guy had every right to shit on them publicly, why would he hold back with clear statements? Messi cant react like a human being without every other twat crucifying him. Besides, he was calm as f.ck while shitting on them. F.ck yeah leo, at least your words can mean something in that swamp of corruption that copa and all the south american national teams are. If not him, who?

MagIX

This is exactly the problem, Many kids looks up to Messi and when Messi says these things, the kids learn from it. Now kids thinks that blaming everything else on their own failure and run away from responsibilities is cool.

Even now we have 12 years old kids such as yourself that thinks this is a good mentality.

:lol::lol:

I'm impressed by your ethics and morals

10907908-0-image-a-28_1552430153135.jpg

Afromaticz

dude no one said Argie was gonna win it all. All I'm saying is Good 4 him for not giving a shit about collecting his medal and speaking his mind instead. What's wrong with that? (゜。゜)

But that's exactly what Messi said we should have been in the final we deserved it lol yea right

Marchisio8

Banned
haha yeah I'm 12 and me and my gang of Pokemon rappers all think Leo is cool :) :dance:

if you got a problem with that, then sorry pops but you'll have to get that stick out of your ass all by yourself cuz we ain't gonna help :smartass:

You'll be in for a reality check if you live by this mentality in real life, jump from responsibilities and leets see how you'll do.

Also Messi has been only right about one thing, the red card he and Medel got yesterday was complete bullshit.

CatalinR10

lmao penlado fans out of all people coming here to judge messi from a moral point of view

LMAO

You have him complaining about Messi when his lord and saviour is the biggest egotistical narcissistic diving cunt there is

Absolutely comical.

I really wonder why he's not permabanned. Mods are letting me down with stuff like this.

Users come here acting all arrogant and shit , trolling barca users and when their team happens to lose . They leave so no one trolls them back , and they return after a while to troll again.

It's actually disappointing dawg.

SMH.

snowy

But that's exactly what Messi said we should have been in the final we deserved it lol yea right

oh shootz! [backtracks] errr yeah like, he still deserves it cuz he's cool :) :D

edit: that penaldo is a living meme :troll:

Last edited:

pregra

Feck me, not just Conmebol that is rotten to the core. Look at this shit from a "serious journalist", CR-propaganda strikes yet again. Another cunt that is paid under the table. I'm fuming.
Imagine if the rapist wins this year, on the basis of ONE great game vs Switzerland in a glorified friendly. Can't make this up

[tw]1147617518854574080[/tw]

SG-7

Damn right he has to speak up for all the other countries, not just argentina. He said something that has its ground and whats obvious, and this red card wouldnt happen in a million years in euro cup or world cup.
Stadium fields were terrible - check.
Var didnt work because brazillian president organizations was using the same frequencies - check.
Red card to messi after he spat blood on the copa organization - check.

Guy had every right to shit on them publicly, why would he hold back with clear statements? Messi cant react like a human being without every other twat crucifying him. Besides, he was calm as f.ck while shitting on them. F.ck yeah leo, at least your words can mean something in that swamp of corruption that copa and all the south american national teams are. If not him, who?

Well said. We need this kinda fire from him this season. He's always been the quite guy so its good that hes finally coming out of his shell and dishing out some shit.

BBZ8800

absolute delusion

you think if they are fixing it for brazil, they would let it go to penalties vs paraguay?

also why the fuck would they care to "fix" a 3rd place match ::lol::lol:

That's not how matchfixing works.

Juventus, big teams in a CL against poor teams (let's say qualifying rounds), Barca/Real vs smaller teams, NT qualifying rounds, World cups.

So, on an example, it works like this:
Juventus plays against Bologna.
Since Juventus is already better, they will probably win either way.
But you, as a corrupted ref, have a few options in your sleeve to help, if your help will be needed.

So, a few scenarios:
Juve scores for 1:0 in the 20th minute in a regular way.
= a ref don't need to interfere.
He will be "normal" after that.
ONLY if it stays 1:0 in the 80th minute, he SURELY won't give a penalty kick for Bologna, or red card for Juve's players (no matter what they will do), and he won't allow free kicks for Bologna in the last few minutes.
He will try to keep a game far from Juve's box in the final minutes, and giving a lot of foul in attacks.
Also, a match will have only 2-3 minutes of injury time.

Now, imagine that a score is 0:0 in the 80th minute.
Now, a ref will be more open to give easy pens for Juve, after a slightest touch.
He will also give tons of free kicks for Juve around a penalty area, a lot of corners, a lot of random fouls.
And there is a chance for soft red cards for Bologna.
Also, a match will have 5-6 minutes of injury time (with a huge chance for a penalty of free kicks in the injury time for Juve).

So, cheating refs are not idiots.
They won't just come and give a red card to Bologna and 2 soft pens in the first 10 minutes.
If Juve can win it without help=then a ref won't help.
If Juve needs help, then you will see a ton of biased fouls, yellow cards, red cards, free kicks, corners and pens.
But sometimes, cou can't do too much, and a rich team will lose/play a draw inspite of help from refs.

The only way for Bologna to win is if Bologna will actually score 2-3 goals, then even the ref won't be able to turn that match around.
Remember France:Croatia World cup final.
Lol, every single 50:50 situation (and there are lots of those situations in every match, so it is easy to rig a match) were going into France's favor.
France HAD TO WIN that match.
65M population vs 4M population of Croatia.
I posted numbers in the past. If 10% people will buy a jersey of a winning team in their country:
If one jersey costs 100 Euros, then:
In France, 6,5 Million people will spend 100 Euros=that is 650 Millions income for Nike in France.
In Croatia, 400 000 people would buy a jersey=that is only 40 Millions income for Nike in Croatia.

So, what do you think, did Nike cheer for France and 650M income or for Croatia and a 40M income?
Now, add into a story that World cup in Quatar has been sold, rigged and corrupted.
Platini is in jail.
10s of other directors are in jail.
Olympic games are corrupted and rigged.
Champions league and everything is rigged to some extent.

So, when you sum it all, is it that hard to pay 100 000 Euros to certain refs "to do the job", and France will win a World cup.
Nike will earn 650M Euros.
Fifa's corrupted directors will get 100M out of those.
Ref will get 100 000 Euros.

Win win for everyone, except for football and for smaller teams/countries.

Brasil is the biggest SA country with by far the largest population.

It is not a coincidence that football and sport is always rigged towards:
1. richest clubs/countries
2. or towards biggest countries with a largest population, where is the highest chance for an income from indirect sources (once when THAT team wins and when people will be emotional and more interested in football and spending money either for Tv rights, jerseys, tickets etc)

Matches will never be rigged for teams/clubs like Latvia, Iceland, poor African countries and similar.
For Germany, France, Italy, hosts of World cups/Euros/Copas, Barca/Real/EPL teams=that is another story.

Last edited:

snowy

So, when you sum it all, is it that hard to pay 100 000 Euros to certain refs "to do the job", and France will win a World cup.
Nike will earn 650M Euros.
Fifa's corrupted directors will get 100M out of those.
Ref will get 100 000 Euros.

Win win for everyone, except for football and for smaller teams/countries.

Brasil is the biggest SA country with by far the largest population.

It is not a coincidence that football and sport is always rigged towards:
1. richest clubs/countries
2. or towards biggest countries with a largest population, where is the highest chance for an income from indirect sources
(once when THAT team wins and when people will be emotional and more interested in football and spending money either for Tv rights, jerseys, tickets etc)

Matches will never be rigged for teams/clubs like Latvia, Iceland, poor African countries and similar.
For Germany, France, Italy, hosts of World cups/Euros/Copas, Barca/Real/EPL teams=that is another story.

whouahhhh imagine what'll happen once China and India with their billion+ pops enter the equation :w000t:

Shaolin Foo-Lu Yang Ball White Crane Style! and then we're not just talking sponsors but also the ample coffers of state money kakaka-shing!

edit: I know a ski instructor whose getting paid big bucks to set ups runs in China. From what he says, money is not an object and they're investing big bucks aiming for the very best end product. If they do the same in Football, sky's the limit :)

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
whouahhhh imagine what'll happen once China and India with their billion+ pops enter the equation :w000t:

Shaolin Foo-Lu Yang Ball White Crane Style! and then we're not just talking sponsors but also the ample coffers of state money kakaka-shing!

edit: I know a ski instructor whose getting paid big bucks to set ups runs in China. From what he says, money is not an object and they're investing big bucks aiming for the very best end product. If they do the same in Football, sky's the limit :)

I would love for us to win the FIFA WC

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Funny you should say that, but India is favoured in the sport they play, cricket. The schedule is around their league which is a big money maker (massive market of hundreds of millions of viewers) Other big cricket nations like Pakistan are also favoured (a recent game they played against a smaller nation, Pakistan has about 200m people). In American sports there are some crazy decisions, even with the aid of replays. It’s all about money.

In football everything is rigged for Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern, big English clubs and national teams.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans