11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_lw1teqWg8v1qg8thho2_500.jpg

pep points the way...

:lol:

Y

Youngie

Insane that Puyol is no where near 100% but he still bossed the whole game. Unreal.

Ken_rosseneri

I swear I hate Mourinho with a passion!! Every time he loses we are to blame!! He's always accusing us of cheating. Thank God this time he didn't say we're divers, or we're UEFALONA!! This time he says we're lucky!! I jus laugh!! His pride is hurt cuz he's found someone that is better than him!! No matter how good Mourinho is, it's the players that do the work on the pitch. Jus because it's Mourinho Barca players wouldn't let him have his way!! Next time Mourinho should never celebrate at Camp Nou ever in his life

P

PhilS

Mourinho did his job, his players didn't. You don't miss sitters, you don't give the ball away on a rare occasion you get inside the box, you don't try lucky shots from 30m out... in important games vs Barca. I think Bilal Khan was right with 'game over, insert 300M to play again'.

The high pressure by RM was very effective, that tactic takes advantage of the superb athleticism of their front 4. This works vs. Barca, except no team can ever keep it up for a full game.

This loss was not Mou's fault, his players do not rise to the occasion in Clasicos, Barca's stars do. Mou has tried various defensive combinations vs. Barca, but his choices of defenders are just not fast enough. Pepe is his best defensive midfielder, but I don't blame Mou for using him at CB, he is needed there. Marcelo is no good vs. Barca. What Mou really needs vs. Barca is a scorer who plays like CR7. CR7 vs Barca is not the CR7 who plays all the rest of the year, it is incredible how successful Alves, Pique and Puyol are defending this ultimate threat.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
A famous spanish Real supporter journalist (and buffoon) making fool of himself hours or days before the game with a self-made front cover of AS:

301m59v.jpg

At least he guessed how many goals Barça would score...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A famous spanish Real supporter journalist (and buffoon) making fool of himself hours or days before the game with a self-made front cover of AS:

301m59v.jpg

At least he guessed how many goals Barça would score...
Also that CR7 would be the highlight :D

P

PhilS

One of the worst games I have seen Cesc play, well taken goal though can't fault him there. Alexis was brilliant again and another great goal, remember when alot of people on here were questioning his finishing?

Cesc was generally bad, Messi had a very large number of turnovers. But offensive players only need a few seconds of brilliance to win the game, these two came through.

The defense was far from solid, though their recoveries from their mistakes made up for it.

Don't sell RM short after this game. Although Barca is better head-to-head, RM is consistently devastating against lessor competition. I would not be surprised to see RM both lose at Camp Nou in April and also win La Liga. But Barca has to be the favorite in CL, that format is a good one for this team.

P

PhilS

Insane that Puyol is no where near 100% but he still bossed the whole game. Unreal.

Puyol clearly no long has the speed needed for this quality of opposition. That's why it is so incredible he was the best defender on the field yesterday.

Panna

Cesc was generally bad, Messi had a very large number of turnovers. But offensive players only need a few seconds of brilliance to win the game, these two came through.

The defense was far from solid, though their recoveries from their mistakes made up for it.

Don't sell RM short after this game. Although Barca is better head-to-head, RM is consistently devastating against lessor competition. I would not be surprised to see RM both lose at Camp Nou in April and also win La Liga. But Barca has to be the favorite in CL, that format is a good one for this team.

Well well that will be nice for rm: win la Liga and loss twice against Barca.

Home of Barca Fans