11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
g0328.jpg

tumblr_lw1chkcLl11qef1u8o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

akaranzo

So happy over the win, I had to watch the second half this morning though, because my internet fucked up yesterday so I couldn't watch the second half live yesterday and had to download it... but still, great win :D

Y

Youngie

So happy over the win, I had to watch the second half this morning though, because my internet fucked up yesterday so I couldn't watch the second half live yesterday and had to download it... but still, great win :D

Same here only that it was for the first half :facepalm:

Y

Youngie

Great win. Both sides were poor with especially madrid being the worst madrid side I've seen in ages. Beckham's madrid was better.

Funny cause Mourinho taught this is his time but he choked just like Ronaldo as usual. They can't even win at home!

Kubala

Really impressed with Pep, I thought he managed the game brilliantly.
Great belief and determination shown by us after that early goal, led by an inspirational Puyol. I also liked the more direct approach in the final third as well, Alves in particular putting some great crosses in and we were not afraid to shoot from outside the area.

This team has an amazing spirit. Every time they are doubted or written off, they stand up to be counted.

Home of Barca Fans