11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Doobs

The Messiah
Diving-Cristiano-Ronaldo.gif

WERE RAPED!

Raisins_Face.jpg

F

footballrvm

...tell me about it. Just want barça to win this so I can shut my Madrista family/friends ;)

If they dare to attack we will win! but Mourinho will probably come to ruin the football again, so yes like you I am also very very worried

adil_909

i wish there was an agreement on banning shit talkers in general you would have been banned long ago

i don't talk shit. whatever i was saying 2-3 years ago about teams not playing as hard vs barca compared to madrid is common knowledge know, 90% of the forum is saying the same thing. it's not called talking shit, it is called insight.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Its only half way through the season, like i said we're pacing ourselves. 6 points is nothing thats 2 Classico wins away from being even. Saturday is the start of the top gear performances that will silence all this doom and gloom.
When RM have been getting over 90 points and finishing 2nd in the past couple of years, there is no room for pacing ourselves.

P

PhilS

This is not the same RM as last year.

Coentrao is an improvement, though maybe Mou will mess up and not start him, Coentrao was not rested midweek. Ozil is better, Benzema is better, Higuain is better. Their coaching also seems better, Mou let them play in the Supercopa, he is not showing the conspiracy mental illness he got so bad during all the clasicos last spring. The RM offense has been looking fantastic.

Barca has improved the depth. Cesc, Thiago, Alexis and Cuenca are huge improvements, this incredible depth could be why Barca will pass RM in La Liga late this season. But so far this year, the offense has been inconsistent, and it is uncertain either Pique or Puyol are as good as in prior years. I think the offense will be solved when Pep settles on Cuenca-Messi-Alexis as his #1 lineup, those are the wingers that complement Messi best.

dalitis8

Banned
The fundamental question before the Classico is the level of intensity that Barca can bring to the Bernabeu.

If their off-the ball movement and pressing are of a high rate, then Madrid are in some serious shit. Only the refs and good fortune can save there Galactico asses.

But if Barca are sluggish, then we might as well get overrun.

dalitis8

Banned
This is not the same RM as last year.

Coentrao is an improvement, though maybe Mou will mess up and not start him, Coentrao was not rested midweek. Ozil is better, Benzema is better, Higuain is better. Their coaching also seems better, Mou let them play in the Supercopa, he is not showing the conspiracy mental illness he got so bad during all the clasicos last spring. The RM offense has been looking fantastic.

Barca has improved the depth. Cesc, Thiago, Alexis and Cuenca are huge improvements, this incredible depth could be why Barca will pass RM in La Liga late this season. But so far this year, the offense has been inconsistent, and it is uncertain either Pique or Puyol are as good as in prior years. I think the offense will be solved when Pep settles on Cuenca-Messi-Alexis as his #1 lineup, those are the wingers that complement Messi best.

Coentrao is second fiddle to Marcelo.

Ozil is probably worse than last year.

Benzema scores mostly against the weak and vulnerable, like he did last season.

Higuain is in fact not better, but healthier this year.

Doobs

The Messiah
The fundamental question before the Classico is the level of intensity that Barca can bring to the Bernabeu.

If their off-the ball movement and pressing are of a high rate, then Madrid are in some serious shit. Only the refs and good fortune can save there Galactico asses.

But if Barca are sluggish, then we might as well get overrun.

Pep will make sure that happens

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
for a game of this magnitude I don't expect the team to come out sluggish. the first 15 minutes though, I can see RMadrid going hard to get an early goal so that they can do what they do best (defend/counter)

Yugi

we should sit down a deeper first minutes just like we did vs united in cl final
and than after 14-15 minutes we should unleash the storm

Kinlejus

6 Madridistas are gonna end up with yellow, Marcelona and Ramos both to be shown red.
Barca 3-1.
Book that.

Home of Barca Fans