11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

2254919_w1.jpg

This kid can nut meg a goalie like no other!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I just read the last couple pages and I'm happy cristiano is now compared with neyboy.
Did they finally realise messi is out of reach for the crying portuguese?

With a good copa, hopefully a brazil - argentina final where messi scores the winning goal, we will have messi 1st and neymar 2nd in ballon d'or.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

All right, who else saw this?

Neymar desperately asking for something that turned out to be a Big-Mac burger lol

fail lol, can't embed the link thingy properly for some reason.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Yes! That's the one. haha.

Update on that, twitter says he shared it with Suarez and some other players. How can they be that hungry?

Last edited:

PhilS

Is Neymar the most improved Barca player this season? The fantastic thing he, he could be the most improved player again next season. For so many players who come to Barca, their passing continues to improve for about 3 seasons. Can Neymar can get closer to the passing level of Messi and Suarez over the next year? You can see him trying, so the desire is there.

Barca management is generally hated by the Barca fans, which is only natural given that Barca has been the best club in Europe over the last decade. This management bought us Neymar and Suarez in consecutive years, the best acquisitions in consecutive years in the history of this sport.

LordLichtenstein

Quite a few have suggest I made this, so here it is. :)

Includes NT as well.

advdv.png

*Of course this doesn't show the whole picture - like, Neymar scoring against top tier teams etc.

Thoughts on 2015 so far:

Messi is my clear #1

Suárez is my #2, considering his stats and trophies won.

Neymar is my #3. The only reason he is behind Suárez is because of his passing and low assist count. THOUGH, one could argue, that his goals against top tier teams should give him the edge over Suárez, but let's not forget, Suárez also scored against a lot of top tier teams. (PSG, CITY, JUVE and REAL, the latter basically won us the league.)

Ronaldo is my #4. The reason for this is because he didn't win anything, he didn't show up in some of the more important games for Real Madrid in 2015 and he allowed himself to get a red card. His attitude towards Gareth Bale and Álvaro Arbeloa throughout the season, (without knowing) caused Real Madrid trouble, and it very well might have cost them a trophy -or two, but he did end up winning the European Golden Shoe with his 48 goals in La Liga.

While his stats are impressive thus far, Messi is far ahead of him, and Suárez is also ahead of him, if we don't incl. penalties. But his stats are better than Neymar's, there is no denying, but:

1. Neymar won the treble. He was shared topscorer in Copa del Rey and Champions League.

2. He showed up in all of the important games thus far in 2015.

3. Ronaldo's stats doesn't "outshine" Neymar's, Ronaldo has been involved in 6-10 more goals (depending if you incl. penalties or not), than Neymar, which hardly should make any difference, consindering the importance of Neymar's goals -and the teams he scored against.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans