11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"Neymar: No player has missed more clear-cut chances in the CL this season than Neymar (9) "
That was before the game. I'll never regret us not signing this guy.

raskolnikov

At this point Neymar definitely deserves to be there, I expect the outcome to be:
Messi
Neymar
Ronaldo

or Ronaldo and Ney switching.

He is the ultimate big game player by the way, insane how much he already accomplished.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
At this point Neymar definitely deserves to be there, I expect the outcome to be:
Messi
Neymar
Ronaldo

or Ronaldo and Ney switching.

He is the ultimate big game player by the way, insane how much he already accomplished.

Ronaldo has both more goals and assists than Neymar so why are you predicting him ahead of CR? Ain't happening this year.

Jägermeister

"Neymar: No player has missed more clear-cut chances in the CL this season than Neymar (9) "
That was before the game. I'll never regret us not signing this guy.

And still he was part of the team who won the thing. So he can't be that bad, no?

raskolnikov

Ronaldo has both more goals and assists than Neymar so why are you predicting him ahead of CR? Ain't happening this year.

Cause he performed better than him of course, stattpadding Ronaldo can score all the tap ins and penaldo's he wants along with meaningless hattricks against the likes of Granada or Eibar while being invisible 90 minutes.
In my opinion he should not even be in the top 3 at this point he will be their on reputation and media attention for his stats.

Neymar helped Barca greatly towards a treble victory, scoring 5x against psg, 3x bayern and did well in the final as well.
He can also win a copa america with Brazil to make the difference even bigger.

Always dislike how based on Ronaldo's stats he is somehow better than otehrs or even equal to Messi.
Especially this season he has been incredibly invisible in many games, and especially in 2015. Take away the penaldo's and im sure him and Neymar are not even that far apart.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cause he performed better than him of course, stattpadding Ronaldo can score all the tap ins and penaldo's he wants along with meaningless hattricks against the likes of Granada or Eibar while being invisible 90 minutes.
In my opinion he should not even be in the top 3 at this point he will be their on reputation and media attention for his stats.

Neymar helped Barca greatly towards a treble victory, scoring 5x against psg, 3x bayern and did well in the final as well.
He can also win a copa america with Brazil to make the difference even bigger.

Always dislike how based on Ronaldo's stats he is somehow better than otehrs or even equal to Messi.
Especially this season he has been incredibly invisible in many games, and especially in 2015. Take away the penaldo's and im sure him and Neymar are not even that far apart.

It's not like Neymar doesn't stat-pad. And tbh it's easy to look amazing when you have Messi on your side.

raskolnikov

It's not like Neymar doesn't stat-pad. And tbh it's easy to look amazing when you have Messi on your side.

Thats true, but you cant just put a player second in the world just on reputation imo, Neymar stats being less, maybe even without the penalties for Ronaldo might initially make you place him above him but since he was a crucial part of a treble winning team I dont see why it would be so unjust to place him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans