11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrazilFan

I haven't been following the media reports but If Ronaldo can get blamed for 98, and Zico for 86, I expect Neymar to get a ton of shit for this.

Observer

Banned
Player suspended & fined, end of story

I understand the protectionist nature of your own players, but would you please stop elevating them to the top of the food chain. In Southamerica, barely no one from middle-class & higher plays football (professionally)

Dont expect high IQ emotional decisions and/or reactions, they are professionals but most of them lack education.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

If referees protected him better he wouldn't be so frustrated and wouldn't make these kind of mistakes.
His reactions weren't appropriated, that's quite clear. If he really insulted the referee after the game then he probably deserves this ban but it's still a bit harsh in my opinion.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Great news for us as he will get some much needed rest. Not so good for Brazil as they stand no chance of winning the tournament without him. If Leo doesn't win this thing then we can safely say that he won't win anything with Argentina.

Younes Lamrani

This is ridiculous. I really don’t know what to say about it. Ney is always stuck with all this, and it probably wouldn’t happen to any other player.

i dont know if it's normal but i really feel happy when i see stuff like that happens to our players , like that only shows how much hate , jealousy , and envy others have for the team success dont you think ? Hope im normal Lol !

At least he's gonna rest. Well, Argentina will not win it only if they don't want. Without either Suárez or Neymar, Messi has a green card to finally win an international honour for Argentina.

Catalan Fan

Player suspended & fined, end of story

I understand the protectionist nature of your own players, but would you please stop elevating them to the top of the food chain. In Southamerica, barely no one from middle-class & higher plays football (professionally)

Dont expect high IQ emotional decisions and/or reactions, they are professionals but most of them lack education.

You type bolloxs mate, "high IQ emotional decisions" ? What the f**k does that mean ? lol

I realise you are trolling, but c'mon.When does IQ actually come into the equation when emotions are involved ? :p

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Time to root for Messi and Argentina then. Even though I think it won't be too long till even Messi starts his vacation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans