11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

No one can defend the champions league, Winning that trophy two seasons in a row is an insurmountable task. I would like to believe that Barca can do it but there are little things. The players won't have the same hunger to win it this season as they did last season. That alone may cause us to fall at the final hurdle, we are finally back at the pinnacle of world football but even during the guardiola era we never defended our european crown. Even though our results are better I still don't think this barca is better or even as good as pep's barca

Would the fact no team has ever retained the modern day cl not be a motivation. With the players this team has its possible. Just tell.them to go out an make history

BBZ8800

Would the fact no team has ever retained the modern day cl not be a motivation. With the players this team has its possible. Just tell.them to go out an make history

You can never maintain the same level of motivation.
For example, remember how we wanted a revenge over Bayern this season.
Imagine if we meet them again in this season. On a motivational side, we won't be as motivated as this season when WE wanted the revenge.

On the other hand:
-- this season Bayern didn't want revenge
-- next season they will seek for a revenge
-- also, we won a CL, so they will have an extra motivation

It doesn't mean that we won't win it again, but it is way, way harder in the 2nd season.
Especially with some injuries and accumulated fatigue from a previous winning season...

We can also expect some bad displays and defeats in the beginning of the season...

Neymessi

I doubt if thats how it works.Not winning a CL for a long time leads to motivation but when you just won it,I don't think players will be that motivated to win it consecutively again like the former case.

The fact that it's reported he will be out for two weeks seems that he has been vaccinated with MMR vaccine, which is given in Brazil to 1-year old children, and a 2nd dose at age 4-5, if I'm not mistaken. As someone said, not being vaccinated may be lethal when you're infected with mumps, which does not seem to be the case. Let's hope Pedro will be up to the job, he didn't disappoint last time Suárez was out.

PhilS

Last season we didn't have Suarez at the start of the season, this season we won't have Neymar. Only difference is that there is more important games right now and Ney will be back sooner. Hopefully we'll be fine.

Neymar will be back a lot sooner. He might miss only these last three exhibition games, be available for at least some minutes as soon as the first Liga game. I'm almost glad that this will give the young forwards some opportunities.

A mumps epidemic within the team would have real ramifications. Other players could start coming down with symptoms as soon as next week.

Jadentheman

Fuck I bet he got the mumps in Vegas. It was an epidemic in the nhl last year. This could be really bad if others start getting it. No msn until September I guess fml

It is the general area of the country where parents refuse to vaccinate their children. How unfortunate for Neymar

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
So how likely is it its spread?

Assuming most of our players are vaccinated against mumps, it's not likely. Although we don't know if the rest of the squad are vaccinated against this specific strain of the mumps virus.

I guess the club doctors must have an idea.

Barcafan 2304

Assuming most of our players are vaccinated against mumps, it's not likely. Although we don't know if the rest of the squad are vaccinated against this specific strain of the mumps virus.

I guess the club doctors must have an idea.

Fingers crossed, hope it's not Barca B in the opening week of the season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans