11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We are in big shite if Pedro leaves or won't step up... Ney wanted the sextuple and now this :( Will he get medals if we win Super Cups or not?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If Pedro goes we won't have backup for neymar until January...

I really doubt this season will be as good as last, more injuries, less motivation, teams figuring us out, repeating is the hardest thing in football.

silvia

they are only 20s competitive athletes not 60 or 70 year old grandpa and they insists to be in the best club in the world so motivation is not a problem.
But, we dont have full squad of 25 and even some of them are highly injury prone, so i am worried about messi, mascherano, busquetz, rakitic's stack of tiredness and injury risk. I have to believe lucho :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll be fine. Pedro will stay for cups at least and we do have Sandro (one of the positive surprises of pre-season). We'll see what happens in few weeks.

Co0ter

If Pedro goes we won't have backup for neymar until January...

I really doubt this season will be as good as last, more injuries, less motivation, teams figuring us out, repeating is the hardest thing in football.

I remember reading similar negativity last season, except it was people complaining that Lucho was a second tier coach, Rakitic wasn't a good enough signing and our defensive signings sucked.

And...treble.

Stric

I remember reading similar negativity last season, except it was people complaining that Lucho was a second tier coach, Rakitic wasn't a good enough signing and our defensive signings sucked.

And...treble.

And none of those complaints were unjustified. You make it seem like those assumptions were based on nothing. There was nothing to suggest that either Rakitić or Enrique would be as good as they turned out to be. No one had a way of knowing exactly how any of them would work at Barca, so in absence of proof, you turn to previous facts - which are that Enrique was a second tier coach and that Rakitić was by no means a super high-profile midfielder. We are lucky that it worked out as well as it did. But at that point, nobody, not even the ones responsible for their signings, could know what would happen exactly. And in case you forgot, 2 out of 3 of our defensive signings spent the entire season injured and on the bench, respectively, so yeah, it was fair to say then that our defensive signings sucked, and apart from Mathieu, it is still fair to say they sucked. Hamzah does have a point. And it's not negativity, it's being realistic.

Wow. Can't believe this is happening to me again. My hockey team, the Anaheim Ducks had a period last season where several of their players had the mumps. Now it's happening to my football team on the other side of the world. What are the odds. I hope other players aren't infected like the Ducks were.

God Serena

And none of those complaints were unjustified. You make it seem like those assumptions were based on nothing. There was nothing to suggest that either Rakitić or Enrique would be as good as they turned out to be. No one had a way of knowing exactly how any of them would work at Barca, so in absence of proof, you turn to previous facts - which are that Enrique was a second tier coach and that Rakitić was by no means a super high-profile midfielder. We are lucky that it worked out as well as it did. But at that point, nobody, not even the ones responsible for their signings, could know what would happen exactly. And in case you forgot, 2 out of 3 of our defensive signings spent the entire season injured and on the bench, respectively, so yeah, it was fair to say then that our defensive signings sucked, and apart from Mathieu, it is still fair to say they sucked. Hamzah does have a point. And it's not negativity, it's being realistic.

How do you like a post? I would like to give a like to this one.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pretty bad for his own achievements, but we'll do fine without Neymar as well. It's not like we are facing Madrid and Bayern this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans