11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No way in hell that he's dumb enough to leave Barca. He can stay at Barca and learn from the 2 of the 4 best forwards(Messi the best and Suarez after like Ronaldo and even with Benzema) then surpass both of them and become a club legend. He has a chance to outshine even Messi eventually.

God Serena

No way in hell that he's dumb enough to leave Barca. He can stay at Barca and learn from the 2 of the 4 best forwards(Messi the best and Suarez after like Ronaldo and even with Benzema) then surpass both of them and become a club legend. He has a chance to outshine even Messi eventually.

Sorry mate, but Suarez shits all over Benzema. I wouldn't even say it's close, either.

EdmondDantes

Why are people even discussing this non story? His agent came out yesterday saying there was absolutely nothing in it. Manchester United are too small a club these days for a talent like Neymar, or Messi and Suarez for that matter. I know Van Gaal mentioned him in an interview a while back but he knows he will only watch him on TV, unless we play them in the Champions League.

Darko

Not a chance he will leave Barca until he's like 30 (or if he pulls off a Ronaldinho and declines sooner).

mark1nhu

Highly improbable that he will leave us in the next 3 to 5 years.

He loves Barça, a club he chose over many others and is now just living the dream.

But I don't really doubt he could had said something to keep Manchester in high hopes.

It doesn't mean he is actually open to a move, but he gains a lot with giant clubs thinking he is a possible signing.

Anyway, I don't really worry. He is going nowhere.

Me55i D105

How bloody long is he going to be away, has gone several weeks now it seems, it shouldn't last that long? Are they doctors or useless moneytakers?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If it wasn't already obvious, Sky Sports are reporting that those United rumours are a pile of shit. He's closer to renewing his contract, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans