11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

I think he has a clear plan in his head about his whole career.He chose barca out of all because I think he thinks that he can learn with the best and be his successor when he ages/declines.I think he will play in barca for his whole career until he declines rapidly.

jairzinho

I think he has a clear plan in his head about his whole career.He chose barca out of all because I think he thinks that he can learn with the best and be his successor when he ages/declines.I think he will play in barca for his whole career until he declines rapidly.

Why would he decline rapidly. On the contrary, i think he would do well into his early 30's unlike the guacho. :lucho:

Last edited:

oggydude

ManUtd and their friends are behind these rumours no doubt, just to piss us off. Seems they're still not happy about losing out on Pedro.

This is Neymar party for sure, big players from Real/Barca/Bayern always flirt with United before signing a new contract, it's like a tradition now, I don't even think Barca will buy it anymore.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to O Globo, Man Utd have offered to pay his release clause of €190m. Woodward doesn't think it'll happen this summer, but he is reportedly optimistic about the next.

lol

barcanuck

This kind of reminds me when they "bought" Cesc from us a couple of years back! Keep showing up late to the prom there United.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is Neymar party for sure, big players from Real/Barca/Bayern always flirt with United before signing a new contract, it's like a tradition now, I don't even think Barca will buy it anymore.

I doubt it. He and the club reportedly agreed on a new contract a couple of weeks ago or so, just finalizing the details. This is all Man Utd because the only one reporting it is the British Media and the Pro-Man Utd journos like Jamie Jackson, as if it couldn't be more obvious.

His agent already came out and denied it just a day after the rumours surfaced.

Last edited:

Martindn

Maaaaan i would love to be a sports journalist, sit on your ass making shit up raking in the page views. 190 million for Neymar this shit gets worse every year, guess Messi is our fall back option.

Wish it was true however just for the incredible meltdown on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans