11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilian

To be quite fair it looks like he is starting to do more at Barca. I think he restricts himself at of fear of offending his teammates probably, but since he proved his worth I can see him start playing the way he does for Brazil at Barca with Messi

He probably has more touches with Brasil than with Barca. It is logical, because he is by far their best player and in Barca you have Messi, Suarez and even Iniesta who love to dribble past opponents. You can`t have your whole team dribbling all the time, someone has to be more restricted. Although he does dribble quite a lot with barca.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course he had to try for the almost impossible with that finish. Well, well, not like Suarez' finish was better.

Alik

Atletico had a number of dangerous counter attacks thanks to him losing the ball. However, he did score a crucial goal for us right in a very good moment and for that I'd give him man of the match.

Neymessi

He was good apart from the fk too.Much better than suarez all game.Need to pass to suarez though.Had it been messi there instead of suarez,he would have passed it to him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
One of the best big game players atm. Really amazing how he keeps being crucial in the big games , the list keeps growing.

gasgas

he was very good. needs to start passing to suarez. im still waiting for when he finally gets to assist suarez's goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans