11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar: Has now scored 6 goals against Atletico Madrid, failing to net more against any other side in his career
He's gonna be third in Ballon d'OR this year and in a few years he'll dominate Ballon d'Or. He's just 23,he's only gonna improve and in 2-4 years both Messi and Ronaldo will not be the same and he's only gonna get better.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar 100th games for Barcelona:
55 goals
18 assists.

(@newsfcb)

Someone should really update his Wikipedia page. It's unacceptably outdated.

Richard.H

It absolutely shocked me when Suarez was ahead of Neymar in the uefa player of the year. I'm surprised more people didn't find that odd. Neymar had a world class season last year, rivaling ronaldo and messi.

Stric

It absolutely shocked me when Suarez was ahead of Neymar in the uefa player of the year. I'm surprised more people didn't find that odd. Neymar had a world class season last year, rivaling ronaldo and messi.

I was very surprised, as well. I can't think of any other reason than that the journos maybe dislike Neymar. Don't get me wrong, Suarez had a great season, but I find it hard to believe that most journalists genuinely thought he was that much better than Neymar that he eventually beat him by 2-3 places in the rankings.

F

Frejsgodes

Neymar: Has now scored 6 goals against Atletico Madrid, failing to net more against any other side in his career
He's gonna be third in Ballon d'OR this year and in a few years he'll dominate Ballon d'Or. He's just 23,he's only gonna improve and in 2-4 years both Messi and Ronaldo will not be the same and he's only gonna get better.

Messi will be the same in 4 years, let alone two. He'll be 30 years in 2 years, which is what Ronaldo is now. See no reason why Messi isn't still winning Ballon d'Ors at that age.
In 4 years he'll be 32. Still don't think he'll decline at that age. Maybe he'll play another position (although I doubt it), but he'll still be the same.
In 6 years, yes.

Barcilliant

The thing about Neymar is his ability to produce magic at any moment.
He won't be playing great and out of nowhere he produces something. That is a gift plus he's a clutch player.
So far he has proven me wrong and I am happy about that.

Catalan Fan

Messi will be the same in 4 years, let alone two. He'll be 30 years in 2 years, which is what Ronaldo is now. See no reason why Messi isn't still winning Ballon d'Ors at that age.
In 4 years he'll be 32. Still don't think he'll decline at that age. Maybe he'll play another position (although I doubt it), but he'll still be the same.
In 6 years, yes.

He wont be the same in 4 yrs, he also wont be playing in the same position.He wont have the turn of pace or quick footwork which sees him go by defenders now.

He'll drop back a bit into midfield, scoring less but looking to create opportunities for the likes of Neymar.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
After that spell in his first season for Barcelona when Leo was injured, I was convinced that Neymar will assume the Messi role once Leo drifts into midfield, permanently in a couple of seasons...Isolated on that left wing suits this team with the current Messi & Suarez but his future will be as a false 9 with freedom the way Messi had it under Pep - and he will thrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans