11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

He's got the opportunity to be the focus point of Barca in these coming weeks. Hopefully the team plays to his strengths, and he steps it up too.

I would like to see him drifting towards the center more now.

PS: Horrible haircut!

silvia

i guess i am the only one who like the haircut. :lol:
his head shape is good for the cut. it will look cuter when it grows a little. just wonder, why did he shaved anyway :thinking:

Barcafan 2304

I think it's time he actually started the season for us. Really off his game at times.

Said it elsewhere but I'll repeat it here that he has the chance to prove he is the man now in messi's absence. This is in a way, a real opportunity for him to progress. He should be chomping at the bit now

Said it elsewhere but I'll repeat it here that he has the chance to prove he is the man now in messi's absence. This is in a way, a real opportunity for him to progress. He should be chomping at the bit now

Meh, at least he won't be looking at all times for someone who isn't there.
Other than that Messi's absence will hurt his gameplay.

gasgas

i think messi's absence will liberate neymar more. he will be looking to deploy that creativity and dribbling ability of his a lot more because now he will have more room on the ball to do his thing

silvia

neymar is way better at creating than Hazard. if neymar use his speed and help suarez to score many, barca can win more trophies.
I expect Suarez to be top scorer. or next to Cristina..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans