11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

PS: Horrible haircut!

I've seen much worse on him.

He started the game very well imo but only to go down fast. He had a few good runs and dribbles but his finishing was atrocious once more in this match. For me it's his second bad game in a row. He needs to pull himself toghether especially now when the burden of scoring and creating got bigger on him and Luis.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly I was quite impressed with his performance because this:

He looked like more of a creator today, setting up other people.

This is how I felt. When Messi was sent of injured it was as if Neymar started taking matters into his own hands.
I think he can do great things at Barca this season if his confidence keeps improving.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aside fron few glimpses, he's been quite below the standard expected from him this season.
We'll need him to step it up now that Messi is out.

barcanuck

The silver lining of Leo injury is that Ney will finally have to pass to Luis. Already looked for him many times today.

Altomonte

Today's match was difficult for Neymar because he did not have Jordi Alba's support, and there was no Iniesta. The right side with Sergi Roberto and Rakitic was much stronger. He still did well except for his finishing (incl. Penalty). With Alba and Iniesta back it will get much better.

Neymessi

He has scored thrice in 5 games he played in la liga and in ever match except one(celta) he has created 1 or more than one chance that should be converted into a goal.He is doing fine.

Height18

Honestly I was quite impressed with his performance because this:

He looked like more of a creator today, setting up other people.

This is how I felt. When Messi was sent of injured it was as if Neymar started taking matters into his own hands.
I think he can do great things at Barca this season if his confidence keeps improving.

[gfy]SilentBossyAnkole[/gfy]

[gfy]DimwittedImaginativeFattaileddunnart[/gfy]

[gfy]JaggedRichAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle[/gfy]

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, when there's no Messi, they tend to take a bit more on themselves.

One thing I did notice tho, is that Neymar and Suarez without Messi kind of ignored Munir at good positions yesterday and everytime they found him (or someone else) he was offside :lol:

Stric

We have no excuses to underperform without Leo.

Well said. Even without him, we have a crazy good forward line with Neymar and Suarez (other clubs would kill to have just one of them), we ought to be killing it now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans