11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

What the hell is that about?

Still the "Neymar case". You know.. the thing that made Rosell step down as president. Or was that because his family got "threatened" and he had to move to London :lol:
The board is so bad that we have so many cases against us, people just forget about them.

Barcafan 2304

Still the "Neymar case". You know.. the thing that made Rosell step down as president. Or was that because his family got "threatened" and he had to move to London :lol:
The board is so bad that we have so many cases against us, people just forget about them.

Yes I do know that I just meant has something new developed

El Flaco

Neymar: "relationship w/ Messi & Suarez? I think we surprised people, everyone was saying we wont cope with each other but they were wrong."

Neymar: ""I want to continue making history in Barcelona, ​​I want to win more titles."

Neymar: "We had a great season by winning the treble, but this is more difficult. We must do much more now to beat opponents."

Neymar: "My adaptation to the team has been very easy, everyone has helped. "The club, my teammates, the city, the family."

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mestre (vice president): "We didnt yet formally discuss renewal with Neymar. He has three years left, so there's no need for it now." [md]

xXKonan

The contract renewal of Barcelona player Neymar (23) is close. Not willing to listen to other clubs, will extend contract until 2020 [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans