11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Great again. Man like June really stepping up, and it's no surprise (see: World Cup 2014).

Anyone have the official stat of fouls on him?

Egert

Estonian Culé
[tw]658370250057064448[/tw]

I want to see the MSN back on the pitch so badly... This post really made me laugh aswell :lol:

Galning

When we signed him I never thought he would turn out to be this good. For me, the best player in the world after Messi.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Really Stood out today, was fouled constantly and kept getting back up. He has really excelled in this free role Lucho has given him in the past 3 matches

Horatio

You're welcome
When we signed him I never thought he would turn out to be this good. For me, the best player in the world after Messi.

Same here. I hated watching him at Santos and thought he was just a cocky show-off individualistic player who dives all the time.
Then his first season happened: A bit of showboating but accepted his role under under Messi but still dives a lot and whines constantly.
Season two happened: Less showboating and becomes more team oriented, less whining i.e. more sportmanship.
Season three happened: developed his tactical insight, pulling tricks when needed, doesn't dive anymore, doesn't complain, very solidary player.

mark1nhu

Since I follow Neymar since his earlier days at Santos, I am almost getting orgasms with this forum finally giving him the necessary (and deserved) praise.

Interlop

Love the way he stepped up. Doesn't only provide goals but also creates chances and takes part in the build up play. Say what to you want but I think Neymar has been better than Cristiano thus far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans