11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He has stepped up but there's still a lot to improve.
He slows up play too often and allows opposition to regroup and he does lose a lot of balls.

F

Frejsgodes

We should bring back Pedro. I'm sure he'd be better than Neymar at the moment.

No, but seriously. Don't know how people can keep nitpicking. Score 4 goals... doesn't pass enough. Makes assists... doesn't play with enough tempo. :lol:
I guess he'll never satisfy some people until he starts performing at Leo's level.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Love him, but I really got to agree with those saying he gives away the ball too often. Leads to dangerous counters more often than not for the other team.

F

Frejsgodes

Same here. I hated watching him at Santos and thought he was just a cocky show-off individualistic player who dives all the time.
Then his first season happened: A bit of showboating but accepted his role under under Messi but still dives a lot and whines constantly.
Season two happened: Less showboating and becomes more team oriented, less whining i.e. more sportmanship.
Season three happened: developed his tactical insight, pulling tricks when needed, doesn't dive anymore, doesn't complain, very solidary player.

And he will only get better.

People should appreciate him more.

mark1nhu

Love him, but I really got to agree with those saying he gives away the ball too often. Leads to dangerous counters more often than not for the other team.

This will NEVER be fixed on his play stile. He NEEDS to take risk in order to give us his magic.

Horatio

You're welcome
This will NEVER be fixed on his play stile. He NEEDS to take risk in order to give us his magic.

The only thing he can do is picking his spots though. For example I don't care him trying to pull off magic when the rest of the team clearly is in bad shape or we have a big lead anyways.

J

Jamie Cal

The only thing he can do is picking his spots though. For example I don't care him trying to pull off magic when the rest of the team clearly is in bad shape or we have a big lead anyways.

Definitely. That's call maturity. We're seeing clear improvement each year and I'm fairly sure it'll come.

Barcafan 2304

Who knows maybe this absence of Messi will add another facet to our attack with the understanding between Suarez and Neymar cultivated and grown. At least, I'm trying to be positive lol

Height18

Who knows maybe this absence of Messi will add another facet to our attack with the understanding between Suarez and Neymar cultivated and grown. At least, I'm trying to be positive lol

In my opinion the facet that is even greater than that is Neymar is showing he can also be the one that drops back a bit to create. So we can have Neymar or Messi both doing this. Enrique needs to implement this into the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans