11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondDantes

I hope that means he will not travel to this away game. It's a great time to give him a few days completely off. It's fortunate that Barca has 1st round Copa now, and are in such good shape in CL. There are so few trustworthy players available now, they have to be rotated during the games that hardly even count.

Looking at that pitch I don't wanna see Suarez, Neymar and Busquets anywhere near it.

J

Jamie Cal

Junior is top scorer in the Liga at the moment. How do you lot rate his chance of finishing there?

Horatio

You're welcome
Junior is top scorer in the Liga at the moment. How do you lot rate his chance of finishing there?

Really depends on Messi's ambitions this season. If he tells Neymar to stop looking for him everytime and should just go for Pichichi then I rate the chances high.
Then again I also see Suarez take the lead.

For me Ronaldo's chances are slim this season.

J

Jamie Cal

For me Ronaldo's chances are slim this season.

Really? His form has been meh so far, but I would say with Real's emphasis on the league, and with being a full time 9, having everyone else do the work, I would say it's definitely there for him more than any. Not to mention Barca's 3 forwards will share the gold.

Horatio

You're welcome
Really? His form has been meh so far, but I would say with Real's emphasis on the league, and with being a full time 9, having everyone else do the work, I would say it's definitely there for him more than any. Not to mention Barca's 3 forwards will share the gold.

It's not just his form but I also think other players dare to step up as Ronaldo is slowly losing his image as star player of Real. I have the feeling Real will rely more on Benzema and James this season than before, also the younger generation will try to get a goal here and there.

Last edited:

dakt

Let the Ronaldo take Pichichi again, while Barca lifts trophies. I don't care which of our big 3 will have more goals.
I'm sure every goal from them will be 10x better then 100 tapins from Ronaldo.

EdmondDantes

Messi will take over as always. Ney is a genius like Suarez, but Messi is the greatest of all times.

Neymar did end up top scorer of the Champions League tied with Messi though, didn't he? That's a nice achievement nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans