11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi dribbling is just his freakish change in acceleration. That man is unreal, neymar adds so much skill to his dribbling. He is so unpredictable.

Galning

my commentator said 'nearly Messi' :lol:
anyway MSN will become even more deadly when Messi comes back.

Belgian one said: It's sad that Barcelona will have to sell their best player, Neymar, to Manchester United in order to reduce their debt.

He was dead serious too :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Belgian one said: It's sad that Barcelona will have to sell their best player, Neymar, to Manchester United in order to reduce their debt.

He was dead serious too :lol:

Not a big fan of the Norwegian commies here, but when I read about how it is everywhere else then I feel I should be grateful to not have people that bad here. :lol:

Although tbf, only Fjørtoft is a mega idiot.

Galning

Not a big fan of the Norwegian commies here, but when I read about how it is everywhere else then I feel I should be grateful to not have people that bad here. :lol:

Although tbf, only Fjørtoft is a mega idiot.

Belgian ones are the worst commentators I've ever heard. Only talk about the Belgian players and have no clue about politics in Spain. For instance they take everything what any newspaper says as 100% serious because they think newspapers should be reliable and neutral. Got that Neymar line from a friend sending it as a snapchat as I'm living in Sweden now. The commentators here are a lot better, most of them try to commentate the actual game instead of giving their opinion throughout the entire 90 minutes. It's something I dislike about almost all English speaking commentators too, they don't tell you what they see and make the game more exciting. They talk about tactics, rumours, player performances, etc.

Here's a picture of Neyney to keep this a bit on-topic:

CSrX8GcWcAAmr3Z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans