11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Peaking just before ballon d'or voting closure, sound familiar? Jokes aside he is on whole together different level last few matches.

EdmondDantes

He's only behind Messi in terms of performances now. On merit, Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't come close. It's amazing how much he has improved in all aspects of the game in the past 18 months. The Genie is out of the bottle now, there's no holding back.

I can't wait to see Messi, Ney and Suarez on the field again. A fit and well rested Leo with the other two, the sky is the limit.

Ps. Let's just stop comparing Ney with the king himself. Messi is the best ever in history, there's no comparison with any other player.

Last edited:

El Flaco

There's no way Neymar is gonna win the Ballpn d'Or 2015, Messi fully deserves it.

That being said, the Brazilian will definetly reach 2nd place if he keep this form up.

NotInHere

He's only behind Messi in terms of performances now. On merit, Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't come close. It's amazing how much he has improved in all aspects of the game in the past 18 months. The Genie is out of the bottle now, there's no holding back.

I can't wait to see Messi, Ney and Suarez on the field again. A fit and well rested Leo with the other two, the sky is the limit.
we will know real magic then once those three play together

frog-fcb

Awesome goal today for some reason it reminds me a bit of gazza vs scotland at euro 96. He is still definatley a bit behind messi for the best in the world but on his recent performances hes definatley leading the chasing pack

gasgas

Ps. Let's just stop comparing Ney with the king himself. Messi is the best ever in history, there's no comparison with any other player.
Messi will hog the ball as usual and neyboy will not be able to show us his skeelz :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans