11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Another brilliant performance topped of by one of his best goals for Barca so far. :)

Also a good quote in the post-match interview worthy of a share:
[tw]663399503601475584[/tw]

Last edited:

NotInHere

He's the best player in the world right now, no doubt. I don't agree that he's close to Messi, but he's way above CR and any player not named Messi. He will be a balon de oro winner someday

F

Frejsgodes

People claiming he is nowhere near Messi are delusional. People claiming that the gap hasn't closed at all are delusional. Margin is smaller than people think If he keeps producing at this level both in terms of his statistical output and entertainment he brings, then it can be argued he is very close to Messi. He is close right now, consistency will determine if he can get very close.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Straight from Madrid fans forum :lol:

"Y nos atrevíamos a comparar a Bale con Neymar, tal sacrilegio hace llorar al niño Jesús."
"And we dared compare Bale to Neymar, this sacrilege would make Jesus cry"

:lol::lol::lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
People claiming he is nowhere near Messi are delusional. People claiming that the gap hasn't closed at all are delusional. Margin is smaller than people think If he keeps producing at this level both in terms of his statistical output and entertainment he brings, then it can be argued he is very close to Messi. He is close right now, consistency will determine if he can get very close.

Imo the margin is also pretty close. Messi is still a bit better skill-wise considering the ease he has shown at passing multiple defenders. But the reason Neymar will never be as big as Messi is the fact that Messi has performed so consistenly over many years.
[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION]

Lol, epic.

mark1nhu

I have no words to describe his goal and even less to express my joy right now.

I just hope no one shows up here saying it was "unnecessary" and that he "should respect opponents", because I will probably be banned in response.

raedkuwait

clearly he is the second best player after messi at the moment, he is
waaaaay much better than ronaldo now, or even when ronaldo was at his
best neymar is still way better now than ronaldo ever was

Pure beast. Damn. Like it or not, Neymar wasn't anywhere close this this level last season, and Messi's absence alone doesn't explain it away.
Neymar is showing his true potential now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans