11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Obviously Messi is the best, but I think it's pretty clear that Neymar can lead this team in his absence.

raki

Messi makes this team world class. That´s the difference. With all due respect the only really demanding game we played since his absence we lost: sevilla away.

bismp

He is definitely the second best player in the world right now.At last CR7 loses that spot.

As for the Messi vs Ney thing,i have to say 2+1 things:
1)Messi is considered the GOAT because he has been in insane form for like 8 years now.If Ney will ever surpass him,he first needs to reach that level(which as some people said is not THAT far from his level),but most importantly he needs to keep it up for years.
2)I think most people,including me,get into this type of discussions because Messi is injured.When he will come back we will all remember who is the GOAT ;)

Bonus)That said,Ney is brilliant!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Amazing goal.. I wonder could he go on and win the pichichi.

Once Messi is back, Neymar could focus on finishing, as Messi will feed him with those tasty through-balls. That being said, I want Neymar to continue to create chances from the deep, and not return to his "aim of Messi's through balls" role.

LordLichtenstein

Unavngivet.png

serghei

I think we might have the best, 2nd best, and 3rd best players in the world at this point. :lol: That attack is just stellar. Couldn't be any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans