11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Florentino must be having nightmares.

Forget Bale or James(big fan of him btw). Neymar's the one who got away.

xXKonan

tumblr_nxigdnr9cI1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Great picture just before he scored his second goal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Straight from Madrid fans forum :lol:

"Y nos atrevíamos a comparar a Bale con Neymar, tal sacrilegio hace llorar al niño Jesús."
"And we dared compare Bale to Neymar, this sacrilege would make Jesus cry"

:lol::lol::lol:

Which forum is this btw? Would love to read the comments there right now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

ManusXavi

There is a certain something in this video that seems pointless to add but that I now feel is a great thing for the video creator to have added.
0:30 - 0:35. Those Facial expressions. To me they mean "Don't worry I got this."
I'm not talking about the free kick. I'm talking about the whole situation. Neymar IS the real deal.

Just something that mean't something to me as I watched this.

EdmondDantes

The funny thing about those Real Madrid forums is the way they all describe Neymar's price as "157 kilos" meaning slang for 157 million. They have to lie to themselves to that extent to make themselves feel a little less depressed about signing Bale the Donkey for 100 million.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Think we all knew that Neymar was the one who got away from Uncle Flo. He was/is the ultimate galactico hence why Flo was willing to pay even more than we actually paid for him.

ManusXavi

Think we all knew that Neymar was the one who got away from Uncle Flo. He was/is the ultimate galactico hence why Flo was willing to pay even more than we actually paid for him.

I don't like using that Galactico word with Barca but he is.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I don't like using that Galactico word with Barca but you are correct.

I was more referring to Florentinos idealistic concept of a football player of which Neymar fits the profile like a glove aside from the fact that he wanted to join us :neymar:

El Flaco

[MENTION=16017]ManusXavi[/MENTION]

Enjoy.

[gfy]RevolvingFlamboyantAfricanporcupine[/gfy]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans