11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

So happy he steps up like this in the absence of the goat!
Splendid second goal and also a crucial opener from him:worthy:

LordLichtenstein

Ballon_d_Or.png

updated 8/11

raskolnikov

Such a great player, his second goal was wonderfull and it was the first Dinho-esque feel I've gotten from a player since 8 years.

005GBa1lgw1exu1pcyaapg309p04yqv5.gif

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
"If Inaki Williams is able to do that shit, then I am too."

Williams' goal was a tad better though. But anyway Neymar is playing on a different level right now.

Horatio

You're welcome
This guy.....man this guy.

I have never seen someone own the people that critized him so quickly.

season 1: Neymar wouldn't be able to fit into Barca. Showpony, dives a lot and too individualistic.
End season 1: Neymar becomes a teamplayer and picked up the Barca style of play quick enough.

Beginning season 2: Neymar is good but he isn't wow. Also still an annoying player that dives a lot.
End season 2: CL topscorer and other great statistics. Matured and dives far less frequent. Became important during important games. Has a huge share in Barca's success.

During season 3: Okay Neymar is great but I wonder what happens now that Messi is gone. Does he have it in him to lead Barca? I don't think so. Barca is nothing without Messi.
Currently during season 3: Neymar turns into beast and steps up during Messi's absence. Stopped diving altogether, shows great sportmanship and surpassed Cristiano (imo).

I feel honored to have closely witnessed this miraculous growth. Lot of respect for this guy.

I'll admit that I didn't like Neymar at the time it became known that he would go to Barca and I felt indifferent about the transfer. Not against it, but I wanted to wait and see.
Good player sure, but he annoyed me alot with his antics on the field.
Gradually during the years I have started to feel more and more proud that he is playing for the team. But now the time has come to brag about him openly to other people. lol

Last edited:

Observer

Banned
His talent is/was evident, it was a matter of time when maturity/professionalism/experience peaks to be at his top form

He grew as a player and now he just beasting.

raskolnikov

Ony thing I wonder is if he will continue like this when Messi gets back or returns to passing it constantly to him.
There has to be a way where Messi plays like he always does and Suarez and Neymar play like they currently do.
That would be so great and makes it look like MSN on roids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans