[gfy]OrganicNarrowAlabamamapturtle[/gfy]

El Flaco

Neymar's 2nd goal vs. Villarreal

[gfy]EnlightenedThornyAcornweevil[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]DependablePracticalHydra[/gfy]

[gfy]ThirstyDarkHadrosaurus[/gfy]

EdmondDantes

And that's why Ney's goal still beats Williams' for me. He started the counter on the half way line with that header. Suarez' pass is amazing as well.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonder if some picked up on this during the match but the crowd started a spontaneous Messi chant less than a minute before the 3rd goal..then the chant was for Neymar

SocalBarcaFan

That particular quote is here mate : http://www.realmadridfans.org/foro/...rimera-divisin-2015-2016/page-18#entry1587182

You can also read the thread about Messi (gently called "el hormonado" in the category "antibarcelona") that start in 2005.. with most users saying they don't want Perez to buy him because they have enough talent with Robinho ... gold! :lol:

Love going to other teams sites to see fans drooling over our team. I go to a ManU board RedCafe.net a lot. They always have good things to say about Barca. I think our team beating them in a Champsions League final twice helps a lot. I don't speak Spanish unfortunately so I can't enjoy Madridistas anguish.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Love going to other teams sites to see fans drooling over our team. I go to a ManU board RedCafe.net a lot. They always have good things to say about Barca. I think our team beating them in a Champsions League final twice helps a lot. I don't speak Spanish unfortunately so I can't enjoy Madridistas anguish.

This killed me: "Ellos tienen jugadores que te ganan partidos , nosotros tenemos arriba a 2 momias y a un gatito."

They have players that can win them games, we have up top two mummies and a kitten (Benzema).

Last edited:

raedkuwait

I really think, him playing next to messi, has really improved him as a player
watching how messi never dives, has also improved him in this area, and
he really likes it here so he is enjoying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans