11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Neymar's own wishes and professional development etc. don't matter, his father basically treats him as an investment portfolio and is willing to move wherever that generates the highest return.

JamDav1982

"Problems". By problems he means " I don't want to pay taxes".

Not only Barca players father or team that applies to though.

I dont think that is what he is saying. He is saying he wants clarity on the tax issues that are ongoing and assurances there will be no investigations in the future if they look now and find nothing.

JamDav1982

Imagine cat was a dog.

"Whether Neymar Snr is greedy or not". :lol: Seriosly mate, after all that happened. How he screwed both Santos and Barca and got that enourmous sign on fee.
I don't think you take yourself seriosly.

He is greedy of course he is. Was not questioning that.

You misread the context I am afraid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not only Barca players father or team that applies to though.

I dont think that is what he is saying. He is saying he wants clarity on the tax issues that are ongoing and assurances there will be no investigations in the future if they look now and find nothing.

So until they are clarified for him, he is going to stall the renewal process? Who is going to clarify everything for him? He shouldn't expect us, should he? He needs to hire tax accountants and lawyers in Spain instead of coming out with BS like this.

JamDav1982

So until they are clarified for him, he is going to stall the renewal process? Who is going to clarify everything for him? He shouldn't expect us, should he? He needs to hire tax accountants and lawyers in Spain instead of coming out with BS like this.

I dont think he is asking the club to clarify but commenting on how things are dragging out with Spanish authorities.

Most people here seem to think Spanish authorities are in the right anyway.

JamDav1982

Not remotely close as Neymar's.
You are comparing a player that plays for a decade here and one whose very first deal managed to break both rules and transfer fee.

Not comparing Messi and Neymar at all. Merely their fathers greed.

Both are greedy as you say and Neymar Snr most likely worst.

Jadentheman

This is why you do not involve family as agents. Seriously, wish the players would learn not to involve family members. They should just be the support system, not the financial one

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I dont think he is asking the club to clarify but commenting on how things are dragging out with Spanish authorities.

Most people here seem to think Spanish authorities are in the right anyway.

I have no love toward the Spanish authorities but if they have published their tax codes no matter how convoluted they might be, players and agents need to hire competent professionals who understand Spanish tax laws and tax codes to make sure they are in compliance.

JamDav1982

I have no love toward the Spanish authorities but if they have published their tax codes no matter how convoluted they might be, players and agents need to hire competent professionals who understand Spanish tax laws and tax codes to make sure they are in compliance.

Absolutely.

But they need to progress the fucking court cases. Imagine they find Messi/Neymar teams not guilty of avoiding tax yet have strung it out all this time to try and affect those players.

Thats the unfair part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans