11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He obviously means that barça pays any fines that may emerge, I don't need to be a genius to see clearly into that greedy bastard's game.

Messi's father tried to cheat 4M from taxes, Neymar SR is slaying everyone, Santos, Barça, tax authorities, and is threatning Barça to get out of all the shit he's caused to everyone.

So I'll repeat, Neymar Sr, you fucking asshole !

JamDav1982

He obviously means that barça pays any fines that may emerge, I don't need to be a genius to see clearly into that greedy bastard's game.

Messi's father tried to cheat 4M from taxes, Neymar SR is slaying everyone, Santos, Barça, tax authorities, and is threatning Barça to get out of all the shit he's caused to everyone.

Haha you have just made up your own narrative from those comments to suit your argument.

Well played.

Vlom

My mind is made up about Neymar Sr way before all this, and I already posted here as soon as talks about renewals emerged that he won't make it easy for barça and he'll be ungrateful for all the shit he caused us.

Just watch :)

JamDav1982

My mind is made up about Neymar Sr way before all this, and I already posted here as soon as talks about renewals emerged that he won't make it easy for barça and he'll be ungrateful for all the shit he caused us.

Just watch :)

Just watch what?

What are you predicting happens?

Vlom

Just watch what?

What are you predicting happens?

I'm predicting renewing Neymar Jr is gonna be super difficult, and the club is gonna have to give in to highly unreasonable demands from Neymar SR, that is what i'm predicting.

On the other hand, what I'm naively hoping for, is that NeymarJR loves the club enough to help smooth things up, because you can be sure that his father would be through the roof if he goes to ManU for $150M for example, that's a no brainer for him.

JamDav1982

I'm predicting renewing Neymar Jr is gonna be super difficult, and the club is gonna have to give in to highly unreasonable demands from Neymar SR, that is what i'm predicting.

On the other hand, what I'm naively hoping for, is that NeymarJR loves the club enough to help smooth things up, because you can be sure that his father would be through the roof if he goes to ManU for $150M for example, that's a no brainer for him.

You are not really predicting that when you have said that is happening already though.

What do you mean by 'highly unreasonable' demands? Wages? Paying tax fines? Barca already paid a large chunk of tax for Neymars tax case.

Neymars father was offered more money by Real and other teams remember.

Vlom

What do you mean by 'highly unreasonable' demands? Wages? Paying tax fines? Barca already paid a large chunk of tax for Neymars tax case.

Paying upcoming fines (brazil, spain, etc .. there's still more to come), unreasonable wages demands playing the ManU card, etc etc .. basically I'm not puting any dirty trick past that crook NeymarSr.

Neymars father was offered more money by Real and other teams remember.

Hence my faith in NeymarJR to be on barça's side.

JamDav1982

Paying upcoming fines (brazil, spain, etc .. there's still more to come), unreasonable wages demands playing the ManU card, etc etc .. basically I'm not puting any dirty trick past that crook NeymarSr.

Hence my faith in NeymarJR to be on barça's side.

Well his wage demands are going to be massive and rightfully so any player can look for their market value. Virtually every player does this.

'Playing the Man Utd card' again something done be vitrually every big player in world they get linked to other teams at moments of negotition between clubs.

So really the only issue is that you predict he will demand Barca pay any 'fines' in Spain/Brazil.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Spot on.
He obviously feels afraid he could lose a chunk of his dirty money and is now practically holding a club to ransom.

Vlom

Well his wage demands are going to be massive and rightfully so any player can look for their market value. Virtually every player does this.

'Playing the Man Utd card' again something done be vitrually every big player in world they get linked to other teams at moments of negotition between clubs.

So really the only issue is that you predict he will demand Barca pay any 'fines' in Spain/Brazil.

Right .. well may be i'm too naive for this sport but I consider Neymar and his father should really cut us some slack after the shitstorm the signing has caused us, at least not after 2 great months.

This renewal talks really give me a bitter taste in contrast of the joy Neymar's form is bringing me.

JamDav1982

Right .. well may be i'm too naive for this sport but I consider Neymar and his father should really cut us some slack after the shitstorm the signing has caused us, at least not after 2 great months.

This talks really give me a bitter taste in contrast of the joy Neymar's form is bringing me.

Not how football works.

Neymar will do what he thinks is best for his career and will look for a huge contract just as virtually every top player does. So dont be surprised by that.

'Shitstorm' is an over exaggeration anyway. The moment Neymar decided to sign for Barca outweighs anything negative that has been brought with it. He could have gone elsewhere for more money.

Lets wait to see what happens with the court case etc before deciding what people are guilty of.

vlad

he can fuck off from barca, neymar can leave, but with dad like his, he will not come to far in european football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans