11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Neymar needs to up his game up to the importance of this task, if he won't perform it is hard to believe Barca could leave with points.

B

beautifulgame

I don't know man.. Two qualifiers in SA and just as well be 3 games with the toll those flights take. I can see Dani Neymar and Masche being quite tired.

CuleLife4Life

I know I'm a few days late but I wanted to address Neymar and his father's comments.

The moment he signed for Barca I remember thinking, "I hope he cuts the cord soon" in regards to his father who is not only shady but very greedy.

I know Neymar loves the club but if Neymar Senior told him to go to Man City or PSG tomorrow, he would do it in a heartbeat. They are an almost creepily close family. His father, even more than his mother, is ALWAYS there. Even when the Brazil NT play. Neymar Sr is at whatever international city they are in.

So when people say he is just trying to get more money from the club, I agree but at the same time, do not rule out the father scoping out new teams for Neymar. It sucks but thats how shady this man is. Hopefully, Neymar matures in a few years and distances himself from is dad. He recently moved his son and ex-gf from Brazil to Barcelona. Maybe if they get back to get, get married, and be a family, Neymar Senior will fuck off back to Brazil.

Horatio

You're welcome
I know I'm a few days late but I wanted to address Neymar and his father's comments.

The moment he signed for Barca I remember thinking, "I hope he cuts the cord soon" in regards to his father who is not only shady but very greedy.

I know Neymar loves the club but if Neymar Senior told him to go to Man City or PSG tomorrow, he would do it in a heartbeat. They are an almost creepily close family. His father, even more than his mother, is ALWAYS there. Even when the Brazil NT play. Neymar Sr is at whatever international city they are in.

So when people say he is just trying to get more money from the club, I agree but at the same time, do not rule out the father scoping out new teams for Neymar. It sucks but thats how shady this man is. Hopefully, Neymar matures in a few years and distances himself from is dad. He recently moved his son and ex-gf from Brazil to Barcelona. Maybe if they get back to get, get married, and be a family, Neymar Senior will fuck off back to Brazil.

I don't think he can be all that bad. Remember when Neymar trialed for Madrid and apparently went back to Brazil because he felt homesick? I think if his dad had a bigger say in Neymars matters chances are he played for Madrid.

AnnieSureshot

I don't think he can be all that bad. Remember when Neymar trialed for Madrid and apparently went back to Brazil because he felt homesick? I think if his dad had a bigger say in Neymars matters chances are he played for Madrid.

There is also this theory that they went to Madrid to motivate Santos to pay more money and help out with endorsements, TV ads etc. that would eventually transform Neymar into a national star, and then in turn help out negotiating more money out of a future European club they'd go for.

mark1nhu

He was 14 when Madrid offered him a test and a contract. Neymar Senior forced him to accept it, even being legally able?

No, he didn't.

You simply don't have any reason to say that Neymar Junior would do what his father want in a heartbeat.

We know, in fact, that Neymar Junior chose Barcelona over Madrid despite his father and his agent desires.

Neymar Senior always let Neymar Junior make choices to be happy, not to be rich (because you know, this kid already was extremely rich here in Brazil).

Of course this doesn't mean he, the father, does not care about money, finances, contracts, etc.

He is a businessman and his son is a professional player, something you guys often forget and just pick the easy route of "shady greedy man".

And what about this "almost creepely close family"?

99.99% of Brazilians just doesn't cut the cord.

We are not like Americans living in the other side of the country, far away from parents, with barely 18 years.

We usually stay a lot longer in our parents house.

And even after graduating or marrying, it's pretty common to build a second story in your parents house and just live there with your wife and your kids.

And finally, what the fuck about his "girlfriend" and hope they marry and live happy forever, with him cutting cords with his family?

She was never his girlfriend. They fucked for a while and she got pregnant.

It's incredible how the hivemind easily takes control of this thread with no one actually looking for facts and cultural context before jumping in the bandwagon.

Sick.

mark1nhu

That santos got 17 million and neymar sr 40 million says it all.

Santos decided to keep him and not sell him for a year longer than previously expected, which unbalanced forces on negotiations.

They had to choose: Neymar will not renew, should we sell him for cheap or just see him goes for free?

Being that weak on negotiations means you will get way less than you want.

Neymar Senior, on the other hand, could wait all day and night before choosing between Barça, Madrid and Chelsea, all of them willing to pay astronomical commissions to be chosen.

Being that strong on negotiations means you get exactly what you want.

This is how business works.

Interlop

Heard that "Neymar (249) is one goal away from his 250th official goal in his senior career for clubs & country".
Make it 250 NeyNey. He needs to turn up BIG today and show'em doubters who is the second best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans