11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was only one chance where Neymar could have done a lot better. Otherwise BB's analysis is on point.

Neymar is ten times the player he was last season in terms of creativity and decision making, and it's not only due to a change in role. His flaws were glaringly obvious imo, yet so many people acted like he had little room for improvement and that criticizing his game was disrespectful or whatever. But can we deny how very much improved he is since September ? Can't have it both ways..

JamDav1982

He can overtake messi, he has more flair and entertaiment.

I thought I would never say it

He will overtake Messi but not any time soon. It will be when Messi starts to decline.

Neymar is closest thing to Messi there is in terms of the all round game though. Just different styles. But in terms of finishing, passing, dribbling and controlling tempo Nay has it. Not to same level but closer than anyone else.

Truthist

I like the way out he grows into a game. Starts nearly every game slightly sloppy but ends the game unstoppable.

What a player!

NotInHere

He will overtake Messi but not any time soon. It will be when Messi starts to decline.

Neymar is closest thing to Messi there is in terms of the all round game though. Just different styles. But in terms of finishing, passing, dribbling and controlling tempo Nay has it. Not to same level but closer than anyone else.
I prefer Leos style, he is more effecient when he has the ball at his feet and it is harder to take the ball away from in my opinion, different styles but I feel like Leos style is more efficient, now in terms of flair no question that neymar takes the cake.

BrunoLodo

Becoming a beast up front, and a joy to watch

For me this is what is amazing about him. Many people in here enjoy passing, assisting, tricks that arent disrespecting opponents. I agree disagreeing! Neymar does most of it almost perfect (not Messi level) but closing to him! HOWEVER... the joy he brings to us, it is amazing.
Messi brings us like: "It seems so easy to do that... he is the best, that is it!"
Neymar brings us: "WOOOOOOOWWW... how the f*ck can he do that? :OOOOOOO" He seems to be playing to make his opponents look like fools!

I agree with supporters that say "how can you forget so fast what Messi have already done for Barcelona..." but i also agree with those who say "Neymar is the closest one, he can overtake Messi one day".

Messi plays seriously... he wants to win, he wants trophies and destroys opponents, god of the assists. Neymar also wants it, but his flair... the joy he seems to be playing with... he keeps amazing me game after game and making it fantastic to watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans