11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Nice boots, a little bit more colorful than the previous ones, that's good.

1674klj.jpg

Barcafan 2304

I'm going get a lot of grief here but I'm going to say this. I'd rather we get his contract tied down as the top priority, even over Messi. This lad is the future and he is getting closer and closer to being the top player in the world

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm going get a lot of grief here but I'm going to say this. I'd rather we get his contract tied down as the top priority, even over Messi. This lad is the future and he is getting closer and closer to being the top player in the world

[youtube]urcqQC02YbY[/youtube]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Exactly. I'd go so far as to say that (other than the absolute crap midfield tactics of Madrid and Roma) Neymar's finally adopting a playing style that utilizes his teammates instead of making them bystanders is the primary reason Barça was so deadly (and entertaining again) these past two games. Alves' aimless crosses and Neymar's ball-holding had been Barça's greatest attack killers. Now, every time Neymar opts to pass and move (when his teammates make that the easy and smart option), it becomes another potentially productive attack, greatly increasing the number of chances per game Barça gets to attack the opponent goal, not to mention being far more disruptive to the opponent defense than his predictable ball-holding ever was.

It also appears he has improved his close dribbling skills, taking his cue from Messi and Iniesta, and has learned to keep the ball closer to his feet while in open run. That, in turn, means he has more control when passing. He's not chasing his own dribbles as much.

We'll have to see what happens when Barça goes up against an opponent that actually has a plan for the midfield, but hopefully we'll see more of the great build-up play we've seen the past two games. Good riddance Diva Neymar. Welcome to Barça, Teamplay Neymar. Keep it up.
my God!! Neymar you beauty u finally did it, you fucking finally did it. Bernie finally praised Neymar!! Mark the date and time Barcaforum, its the dawn of a new Era

F

Frejsgodes

Proper beast. And he will only get better.

Can't even imagine what prime Neymar will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans