11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Brilliant player, he's been utilizing his pace more this season. Defenders have a nightmare keeping up with him on his vertical runs. At the moment, he's the main man.

F

Frejsgodes

best player in the world right now for me

Not a popular statement on this board, but I can see why some would say it.
I will wait to see if he can sustain this level. Then I will crown him. All provided Messi doesn't get back to his very best, because then it's clear Messi is the one.

serghei

I just hope that the front 3 will continue to get along and leave their ego out for the good of the team. If these 3 are on form, we are favourites to win the treble again. They are the best 3 players in the world and they all play for us, on the same line almost.

Jadentheman

Not gonna say he;s the best player because I respect Messi

But he is certainly getting his influence in finally and that makes me happy. He should get the corners and some freekicks

F

Flavia

I really don't understand why some can't be happy both play for our team. And they like to play together, so why this "camp" bs? Neymar is better atm, that shouldn't really be a problem.

NotInHere

this trio will be somethig else when messi returns to form, we have yet to scratch the real surface of their potential which is scary,

this trio will cement themselves on the history books, like serghei said all they have to do is leave their ego aside and barca can win the cl again

serghei

I really don't understand why some can't be happy both play for our team. And they like to play together, so why this "camp" bs? Neymar is better atm, that shouldn't really be a problem.

Agree. Let's hope it won't be, and all 3 will be playing for Barca for several years to come (hoping at least 3 more seasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans