11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

I have prepared myself for the disappointment when I get to know later today that he did not make into top 3 ballond'or.

BrazilFan

I can understand why there was skepticism. The hype was over the top. I remember at Santos, he was considered the third best player in the world by some.

Back then the only thing I thought could of made Neymar fail was joining the wrong club. I actually thought his playing style would of been better suited at Real or Bayern. Boy was I wrong, you could see the difference in his game learning from Messi and Iniesta.

Nucky

Brazilian league and Spanish league are different worlds, we have seen a lot of overhyped brazilians in past years that were considered next Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Ronaldo. Robinho,Pato for example. And you can make a video about every player on YT so he looks like new Pele. But Neymar prooved me wrong with his great performance last and this season. In just season and a half he became TOP 5 striker in the world. And also national team and club are also different. You have players who are top class in their national team but solid in club and some who are top class in club but solid in national team.. Well Neymar is top class in both club and national team. In 3-4 years I'm sure he will win Ballon D'or. And also I disagree with some who say Neymar is better than CR7. Maybe this season he perfomers better but overall CR7 is still number 2 behind Grande Messi.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Brazilian league and Spanish league are different worlds, we have seen a lot of overhyped brazilians in past years that were considered next Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Ronaldo. Robinho,Pato for example. And you can make a video about every player on YT so he looks like new Pele. But Neymar prooved me wrong with his great performance last and this season. In just season and a half he became TOP 5 striker in the world. And also national team and club are also different. You have players who are top class in their national team but solid in club and some who are top class in club but solid in national team.. Well Neymar is top class in both club and national team. In 3-4 years I'm sure he will win Ballon D'or. And also I disagree with some who say Neymar is better than CR7. Maybe this season he perfomers better but overall CR7 is still number 2 behind Grande Messi.
3 - 4 years? He's the most inform player in the world at the moment and he's only going to get better, wouldn't put it past him to win it next year, and he should be in the top 3 this year.

serghei

Back then the only thing I thought could of made Neymar fail was joining the wrong club. I actually thought his playing style would of been better suited at Real or Bayern. Boy was I wrong, you could see the difference in his game learning from Messi and Iniesta.

What? A brazilian world class attacking talent signing for Bayern Munchen instead of Barcelona if both available? Better suited? What is this? Bayern has no business in signing these kind of players ahead of Barcelona and Real. They sign the brazilians that are a level below, like Ze Roberto, Douglas Costa, Elber or others. The Neymars, the Ronaldos, the Ronaldinhos, Rivaldos, Roberto Carlos' go for Barca and Madrid.

His style screamed Barca all along. Glad he realized that himself and made the right move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans