11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps

Laugh and mock all you want. Ronaldo is there because Ballon D'or is for entire 2015 not just since september.

And in 2015 Neymar has been on par with CR stat wise and ahead of him performance wise (which you agreed with). :banghead:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Laugh and mock all you want. Ronaldo is there because Ballon D'or is for entire 2015 not just since september.

That's exactly why he shouldn't be there !!

In his goal tally of 45 this year 13 are against Granada & Espanyol and at least 7 are penalties.

Neymar has simply done more during the entire 2015, on the biggest stages ( scoring in all games of QF/SF/Final of UCL too ); so please, just stop with CR already or stop pretending to be a barça fan, either way, this year CR's #2 rank will be a fraud.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Pretending to be Barca fan? Okay so if you have different opinion you are pretending. Whatever..

Well that or you're very bad at judging performances, CR wasn't decisive in a single important game this year, period, he shouldn't be there and even he knows that, but to each his own.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I only said Neymar is better this season, wich he is.

Have you even watched CR7 in 2015? He was playing so poorly in the beginning of the year that everyone was wondering whether the split with Irina had caused him to lose his mojo. He only picked his form up after the Clasico loss at the end of March before it immediately dipped towards the lag end of April. Then he missed a crucial penalty against Valencia that put Madrid out of the title race, did fuck all against Juve and while MSN was winning the treble, he scored hattricks against Getafe and Espanyol in the last 2 games of the season. And that's just until June. This season (2015/16) he has not even been in the top 20 players in Europe, let alone top 3.

You may be a Barca fan, but you are also really ignorant.

JamDav1982

Well that or you're very bad at judging performances, CR wasn't decisive in a single important game this year, period, he shouldn't be there and even he knows that, but to each his own.

He was decisive in games.

People go far too over the top when say that. He scored a great hat trick away to Sevilla to almost single handedly win them a game off the top of my head.

He scored goals that got them through vs Shalke when whole team crumbled.

Other games he scores and defence concede...thats not his fault if those goals are not decisive.

Overall this year he has not been as good as Neymar but it is no wonder people are completely bemused by him being rated so highly if they blank out and good games.

Nucky

Now ignorant? Okay I see it's a waste of time cuz you insult everyone with different opinion. You are right. I give up

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Taking the Ballon D'or out of the equation here. You said that Ronaldo was the better player despite Neymar performing better........

idgi.gif

Nucky

Forget about it. You are all right. I apologize for having different opinion. Performing better this season. Like I said nevermind. People can't have different opinion or else they are pretending to be fans. :blush:

Pepe Silvia

Neymar only recently emerged as #2 best player in the world during Messi's absence. January 2016 it will be Messi, CR, Neymar... and rightfully so.

January 2017, CR will be lucky to crack top 3 if things stay the way they are. It's too early to tell if Messi will regain 'Messi' form, if CR will regain confidence/inspire his team, and if Neymar will keep his current 'leadership' level with Messi back from injury.. and if Suarez will continue being lights out. Too many what ifs for now though.

F

Flavia

Forget about it. You are all right. I apologize for having different opinion. Performing better this season. Like I said nevermind. People can't have different opinion or else they are pretending to be fans. :blush:
Neymar performed better than cr since February or March. Not only this season.

JamDav1982

Neymar performed better than cr since February or March. Not only this season.

To be fair Neymar was getting destroyed on this forum by a lot of people as he had been 'out of form/poor' for months. Only ended in later March/April I think.

Those people were wrong but there was a lot of hate flying his way.

F

Flavia

To be fair Neymar was getting destroyed on this forum by a lot of people as he had been 'out of form/poor' for months. Only ended in later March/April I think.

Those people were wrong but there was a lot of hate flying his way.
That was jan/fev, IIRC. By March he had picked up form. The point is he performed better than cr in the bdor period. And so did Suarez. Cr in on the top 3 only because this is now more of a popularity contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans