11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona must pay €2 million to Santos FC because Neymar is among the 3 finalists of the Ballon D'or. (@newsfcb) :neymar:

Nucky

3 - 4 years? He's the most inform player in the world at the moment and he's only going to get better, wouldn't put it past him to win it next year, and he should be in the top 3 this year.

Maybe even sooner but as long as there is Messi I don't think he will win it.

Then you have no clue about football m8

Well he wasn't better than Ronaldo last season and I'm big Barca supporter but let's be realistic here. So far this season he showed better performances than CR7 but overall that doesn't make him better than CR7. Don't get me wrong, I dislike CR7 but these are just facts here. And also if I have different opinion then you that doesn't make me knowing fuck all about football okay?

barcafan161

What? A brazilian world class attacking talent signing for Bayern Munchen instead of Barcelona if both available? Better suited? What is this? Bayern has no business in signing these kind of players ahead of Barcelona and Real. They sign the brazilians that are a level below, like Ze Roberto, Douglas Costa, Elber or others. The Neymars, the Ronaldos, the Ronaldinhos, Rivaldos, Roberto Carlos' go for Barca and Madrid.

His style screamed Barca all along. Glad he realized that himself and made the right move.
Not so sure Costa is a step below these days.

raedkuwait

Pleaaaaaaaase i need any one or some one, to give me 2 goals that CR7 has
scored that where really important not a tap ins or he created for him self.
to be frank CR7 dont even deserve to be on top 3 at allllllll he done nothing
nothing at all last year Nada really, heck even morati scored more important
goals than him last year. i really dont understand how even CR7 is there.
and u say Cr7 is better than neymar, neymar is 10 fold better than CR7 ever
was even in his prime he is really over rated i really hope he stays at RM
cause as long he stays RM will not improve at all hehe wtf he even still takes
RM free kicks.

EdmondDantes

Copa Libertadores champion as top scorer, top assist maker and best player with Santos FC - a trophy they hadn't won since the 50s when Pele still played. As well as South America's player of the year aged 19. To a Ballon d'Or finalist.

Well done lad; it's just a shame Suarez isn't there to complete the trident.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So far this season he showed better performances than CR7 but overall that doesn't make him better than CR7. Don't get me wrong, I dislike CR7 but these are just facts here.

jlok.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans