11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Had a couple sexy runs but I don't like the dive he did at the end, could have easily scored but chose to force a penalty.
Suarez also does that from time to time, they need to stop.

He didn't dive. He had to jump and lost balance. The river player went in full force. It was a foul, outside of the box.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not sure why Lucho subbed him though.. kinda uncool.

Because he just came back from injury and he's being kicked all over the place. I was pissing my pants each time he went down fearing he was injured. Should've subbed him earlier. The Argentines really don't like our NeyGoat.

EdmondDantes

Neymar the Creator on show today. Excellent game considering he's just come back from injury. 2 fantastic and crucial assists. Unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

NotInHere

Great game from him, his dribbles were insane. He overdid it sometimes though and could have left messi and suarez wide open to score.. But he did assist suarez and was looking for messi more times then not so, +1 game

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="ru"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Pues sí, Neymar era un jugador de Youtube. <a href="https://t.co/1oKCRxDvI7">pic.twitter.com/1oKCRxDvI7</a></p>— Iniestazo (@_SentimentCule) <a href="https://twitter.com/_SentimentCule/status/678542371227832320">20 декабря 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

:worthy:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His humiliating dribbling today was a throwback to his Santos days - he used to make these South American defenders look like fools before he could legally drink :pep:

BerkeleyBernie

Great game from him, his dribbles were insane. He overdid it sometimes though and could have left messi and suarez wide open to score.. But he did assist suarez and was looking for messi more times then not so, +1 game

In the second half, it's obvious he wanted to get on the scoreboard himself. Would have been better to collect a couple more assists, but understandable.

FC B

Loved his dribbles today, he was fantastic in that regard.

I fear he was a bit mad at Lucho for subbing him and I reckon he told him just that immediately after exiting the pitch. The cameras captured it. I hope we won't witness another conflict between Lucho and a key player...

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wondered the same thing, though all had smiles on their faces after the final whistle, but surely he wasn't happy to be subbed especially since he (and we to be honest) was looking to get on the score sheet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans