11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It is strange. I know he just got back from injury but saving him from risking another doesn't make sense as that sub is made earlier, not 2 minutes before FT.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Owwww :wub:

44taaZP.jpg

B

beautifulgame

Wondered the same thing, though all had smiles on their faces after the final whistle, but surely he wasn't happy to be subbed especially since he (and we to be honest) was looking to get on the score sheet too.

Watch the end of the game. He asked to be subbed. He made a signal twice to lucho after the 80th minute

Vlom

Watch the end of the game. He asked to be subbed. He made a signal twice to lucho after the 80th minute

Really ?
Cause I checked cuatro.com who usually post side-events from the games and the video was about the polemical angle.. though that doesn't say much.

Vlom

He was cool when subbed off and chatted friendly with Lucho.

No reason at all to any fear about it.

The situation is so good right now that we're may be too worried that any tension could ruin everything.

But even apart from this, that video tweet really makes me happy because we don't often get to see the good relationship between lucho and our stars, very conforting :)

Vlom

Ah, nvm, I confused him with another football youtuber with 7 on his name, who always makes these disgusting cristiano vs messi vids.

Mate all the CR7 fanboys on youtube include Messi now to get clics and make their videos last longer than 2min.

I mean if you're a real fan, die with your belief that CR has insane skills and make slow-mo vids if need be :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans