11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Ha, as a friend of mine would say, "we went from Guatemala to Guatepeor" :facepalm:

c7ejV9sU_400x400.jpeg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not going anywhere.

And even if he does end up moving to chase more $$$ then I wouldn't feel any loss.

AnnieSureshot

This is hilarious at this point. Will they try to kidnap him next?
Anyway, I do not think he'll leave soon. He appears to be the type of a person that gets attached to people around him, and he's totally obsessed with Messi right now.

bismp

This is hilarious at this point. Will they try to kidnap him next?
Anyway, I do not think he'll leave soon. He appears to be the type of a person that gets attached to people around him, and he's totally obsessed with Messi right now.

He even uploaded an image on snapchat the other day,showing some huge building with the Barca emblem on it.He likes it here

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He even uploaded an image on snapchat the other day,showing some huge building with the Barca emblem on it.He likes it here

Is he gone from your Snapchat too? Noticed it last night. Would be a shame, I liked seeing more of his daily life etc.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Is he gone from your Snapchat too? Noticed it last night. Would be a shame, I liked seeing more of his daily life etc.

He's still on my friends list so I don't think he's deleted the account. He might just not have posted anything over the past couple of days.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's still on my friends list so I don't think he's deleted the account. He might just not have posted anything over the past couple of days.

Figured it out. Updated the app, and he's back. Just posted a new update too. Beautiful view from his house, man.

EdmondDantes

Neymar is already filthy rich. Why would he choose to live the best years of his life in Madrid when he lives in Barcelona? Money is just a number at this point. He belongs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans