11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Neymar is already filthy rich. Why would he choose to live the best years of his life in Madrid when he lives in Barcelona? Money is just a number at this point. He belongs here.

Well...ask his pap. It seem to me he'll obey him unconditionally.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well...ask his pap. It seem to me he'll obey him unconditionally.

As someone else said recently, his dad wanted him to stay at Madrid when he was there for a trial when he was young, but he missed his family and wanted to move back to Brazil.

And his dad again wanted him to sign for Madrid along with his agent Wagner Ribeiro, but he signed for us instead.

Had he been listening to his dad blindly then he would've been at Madrid already.

Neymar Sr. Controls the business aspect of his brand, but when it comes to sporting decisions, everything suggests he's his own master.

anguy

If he did, he'd have signed for rm in 2013.

Well, to be fair it would have been personally stupid for him to sign for RM with Ronaldo playing on his position. He would have the same problems as Bale has now - being forced to play out of position and being hated for it. But now Ronaldo is on his way out, so it makes more sense now. I'd be slightly worried. He would be extremely expensive (190+taxes=270m euros), but Real can sell Ronaldo to PSG and Bale to Premier Leauge and get 160M for them.

F

Flavia

Well, to be fair it would have been personally stupid for him to sign for RM with Ronaldo playing on his position. He would have the same problems as Bale has now - being forced to play out of position and being hated for it. But now Ronaldo is on his way out, so it makes more sense now. I'd be slightly worried. He would be extremely expensive (190+taxes=270m euros), but Real can sell Ronaldo to PSG and Bale to Premier Leauge and get 160M for them.

His father and agent wanted him to go to rm, regardless. And they insisted a lot, especially wagner ribeiro. If neymar "obeyed him unconditionally", he would have signed for them. That's my point.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I know he's not going anywhere, Ney is a barça boy now, I'm just saying, especially with RM out of the CdR the amount of rumors and articles will be unbearable .. it's a looooong way till summer.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Those rumors are going to stay as long as he plays.

Just enjoy the carousell and take it as a daily dose of humor. See how differently various papers write about nothing that apparantley their "massively deep inside" sources heard. Or be smart and don't give them the klicks they so desperatley need to earn and excist.

mark1nhu

Pardon my generalization, but Brazilians seem to take advantage of every opportunity. Idk how to describe. But a Brazilian once said that its ingrained in all Brazilians. Maybe BF Brazilians can chime in on this

This is not only a Brazil's thing. It is actually a South American thing.

Here we have the "Lei de Gerson" (Gerson's Law), while in Argentina and Uruguay they have the "Viveza Criolla" (Creoles' Way of Life). And I myself witnessed something similar in Chile.

Anyway, "to take advantage" on a negotiation is a natural thing from capitalism, nothing really related to the "jeitinho brasileiro" (it's a whole different matter). You are entitled to ask whatever you want in return for your talent, if there are a lot of people willing to pay for it (guess what? exactly the Ney situation).

That's the reason I can't see anything wrong about Neymar Senior getting the max possible money for his son on every deal. It's business, not Thanksgiving Day. And we live in 2015, there is not such a thing like "love" for 99% of players.

I really can't understand all the fuss on this forum and also on Reddit when $$$ is the matter on Neymar's signing and renewal.

mark1nhu

As someone else said recently, his dad wanted him to stay at Madrid when he was there for a trial when he was young, but he missed his family and wanted to move back to Brazil.

And his dad again wanted him to sign for Madrid along with his agent Wagner Ribeiro, but he signed for us instead.

Had he been listening to his dad blindly then he would've been at Madrid already.

Neymar Sr. Controls the business aspect of his brand, but when it comes to sporting decisions, everything suggests he's his own master.

Jesus, is incredible how people keep saying things like that without A SINGLE CLUE about anything related to Neymar's life and history.

Thanks for trying to spread some reality check to those guys.

namaria

mensaje-a-florentino-en-el-camp-nou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans