11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Win/win for Real anyway. This blackmailing by Ney's entourage will get worse the better he becomes since players need a renewal every other year.

SirXavi

The Engineer
[tw]692133150563176448[/tw]

Noticia-150301-neymar-real-madrid-barcelona-gol.jpg

Jadentheman

Win/win for Real anyway. This blackmailing by Ney's entourage will get worse the better he becomes since players need a renewal every other year.

Pardon my generalization, but Brazilians seem to take advantage of every opportunity. Idk how to describe. But a Brazilian once said that its ingrained in all Brazilians. Maybe BF Brazilians can chime in on this

xXKonan

I trust Neymar but I don't trust his dad and his agent.

Neymar will get his upgraded contract but it's going to be a long several months till the summer if he signs it. Due to his dad handling the the deal you are going to hear so much dumb rumors of "Neymar wants Madrid!" "Real Madrid offering a 40 million contract!" splashed on Marca's Front pages, causing Panic on Barca fanpages,Forums or on Twitter.

Neymar if he really wanted to go to Real he would've done it years ago, when he was actually did join their youth setup for a short time but while his dad wanted him to join on a Permanent basis He wanted to go back to Brazil.

Fast Forward a few years later again Real were also after him along with Several top clubs, and sure enough he again turned Real down despite them offering him more money than us and even his dad and agent again wanted him to go to Real but he wanted to go to Barcelona to play with Messi who he considers an idol of his.

Neymar still has 3 years left on his current deal and made it known he wants to stay here. Neymar Sr is making things so complicated for his son that it's fueling these stupid rumors.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
And here we go again with all obligatory clichés about everything around Neymar.

Well to be honest mate, he (and his father) are perfectly playing the game, I don't believe he'll leave, but they're gonna toy with us (culé's feeling and the club's finances) as their b*tches till the new contract is signed, that's just the way it's gonna be.

And I for one I'm already sick of it, just give a f%cking number and sign the contract, no more "la vida es larga", "no hay necesidad de renovar" bullshit.

Man Messi is so freaking unique on so many levels, love that guy.

xXKonan

Watch us get Atletico (assuming they win) as our opponent in the Semi finals. Pretty typical this has to happen a day before the match. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans