11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's really not that difficult to imagine that Madrid, United, City or Bayern will offer a better future for Neymar than Barca will, once Messi retires.

Unless the club plans well, the time around Messi's departure/retirement will be a watershed moment. Pique, Rakitic, Busquets, Suarez, Alba will all also have retired/declined/left the club. Forget about already older people like Alves, Mascherano and Iniesta. The only youngsters in the team who are good enough for Barca starting XI are ter Stegen, Neymar and Sergi Roberto. Obviously Messi's retirement is still 5 years away and a lot can change but right now it doesn't look like the club is prioritising long-term planning.

Good point indeed. Which makes it even more important to plan for the future.

mazp

Because that's what the press do. How many times was Messi on the verge of signing for city or chelsea, according to them? Neymar is the best player in the world this season, so it's his turn.

With Messi it was different, he had won everything already, and those stories were coming off the heels of Martino's season, plus first half of lucho's last season,when the team was struggling it was more plausible to believe, he would look for a new challenge, etc . Don't forget the stories of Messi demanding the board to built a competitive team, etc.

With Neymar he's coming off a Treble winning season..

F

Flavia

With Messi it was different, he had won everything already, and those stories were coming off the heels of Martino's season, plus first half of lucho's last season,when the team was struggling it was more plausible to believe, he would look for a new challenge, etc . Don't forget the stories of Messi demanding the board to built a competitive team, etc.

With Neymar he's coming off a Treble winning season..
Messi to epl rumors started when Pep was the coach.

Neimax

We mustn't rack our heads about the rumours, we only have to enjoy el tridente as long as they play together. We will miss the times when its over, so savour every game of them. For my part its unlikely that anyone of them goes to another team anytime soon as they have everything they might wish here in Barcelona (a top team, beatiful city, high salary, ...) and above all they are able to make history. They can win as many cl or trebles as they want to and every player in this team knows that there is no better place to play football than Barcelona at the moment.

serghei

I trust Neymar is too smart to make such a dumb move like leaving this Barca team. Cause there's only two options for why you would leave this football club right now. You either ain't that smart, or you love money too much.

raki

Neymar is also a bit responsible for this. Barça already made a huge effort to sign him in a shady deal. I hate his father. Scum of the earth.
Neymar could easily end this and say " i decide my future. My future is barça. Period. " But of course he wants more money....

I believe barça players are overpaid. How can we have wage problems with a small squad? Because each one of them earns a lot.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar deserves more money. He is already close to the best player in the world and can stay at that level for 5 years. How does that kind of player not deserve to be paid as the best?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Risky to play Neymar tomorrow? He only had a knock. Risky would be not to play him. They could kill me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans