11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He just posted a vid on snapchat with caption "Recadinho a reportista que fala merda" (answer to the reporter who speaks shit)

Can someone tell us what he says ??

F

Flavia

He just posted a vid on snapchat with caption "Recadinho a reportista que fala merda" (answer to the reporter who speaks shit)

"Manolo Lama, you said I was in madrid yesterday. Start telling the truth, you big doofus"

Deco10

" (somebody's name, must be the reporter), you claimed that I was in Madrid yesterday. Start telling the truth, you joker "

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mano Lama is a huge tool. On par with Pedrerol, Roncero and Duro as Real Madrid and Cristiano stooges. He has a parody in Crackovia that isn't much of a parody at all because of how realistic they mimic his behavior. He also has a twitter parody of his show "Los Manolos," that isn't much of a parody at all for the same reasons.

Great of Neymar to call out his stupidity.

raki

" (somebody's name, must be the reporter), you claimed that I was in Madrid yesterday. Start telling the truth, you joker "

The reporter name is Manolo Lama. Despicable. Scum of the earth. And joker would not be the correct translation in that context. More like " you fool".

mark1nhu

A picture of the trident on his office wall. Love it.

Anyway, he called the reporter a "fool".

Bobo = Fool
Bobão = ~Big Fool~

Bobinho would be "little fool" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans