11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Not a good game. But he did some things well, like his action for Messi's goal. Can't play great every single game.

mark1nhu

Not his best performance, but I agree with Flavia: he felt the stomp he got on the very beginning, even limping for a good while.

I think Lucho could have subbed him off, but apparently he just didn't want to take the risk and mess the team again.

MasChe

the problem with our Trident is they are not at peace if all of them don't score.
usually it's overcomplicating in the box , but Neymar was today a bit to desperate. Sure he is great and all, but he should look for his teammates more in this big games when opportunities occur.

Kuchi

"Unlucky" knock, clearly was't 100% when started, more so after the "accident".

Great play up for the equalizer. Get em next time ney:)

NotInHere

there was only 1 instance where he didn't pass it to messi when he should have, I think he was pretty selfish there but overall he played an ok match.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
there was only 1 instance where he didn't pass it to messi when he should have, I think he was pretty selfish there but overall he played an ok match.

Do you mean the moment where Ney came from the left, passed one or two and Messi was at the edge of the box? Messi should have made run into the middle in the first place to open up the way for Neymar (or get the through ball of course). I think that is why he did not give the pass.
That annoys me anyway. Leo passes up on many scoring opportunities by not running the channels (especially on counters). He often creates out of this situations but it would way more easy for everybody if he would do more of those runs. Like he did vs Leverkusen e.g.

NotInHere

Do you mean the moment where Ney came from the left, passed one or two and Messi was at the edge of the box? Messi should have made run into the middle in the first place to open up the way for Neymar (or get the through ball of course). I think that is why he did not give the pass.
That annoys me anyway. Leo passes up on many scoring opportunities by not running the channels (especially on counters). He often creates out of this situations but it would way more easy for everybody if he would do more of those runs. Like he did vs Leverkusen e.g.
Yeah that one, in my opinion he overdribbled a little bit there but no biggie since Messi overdribbles sometimes, it could be also because Messi just kinda stood there and watched when Neymar was trying to make a through ball like you said, who knows let's just be happy these moments don't happen often and the ball is evenly distributed between msn

SirXavi

The Engineer
More trouble and distraction for Neymar and us. The Brazilian prosecutor's office has pressed charges against him, Bartomeu and Rosell :facepalm:

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2016/01/30/56ad34e222601ddb658b45eb.html

coach-q-effin-unbelievable-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans