11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

According to md, Ney Sr said Neymar had nothing to do with the contracts, same thing Messi's father did.

xXKonan

[tw]694657262439284737[/tw]

Neymar's father has told the judge that Neymar wants to renew with Barça despite having received a millionaire offer.

F

Flavia

Neymar's father has told the judge that Neymar wants to renew with Barça despite having received a millionaire offer.

Floper or city, that is the question. Good he's being wise and choosing to stay.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Sadly, that statement is not helping his case ... driving him away from Barça is 50% of what this drama is all about :/

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How naive his father is. As if Madrid judges want or even care about his son staying in Barca. Quite the opposite.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
So the judges in Spain are the new sources for rumors. They probably don't even have to work anymore to make a living. Just send an invite to a famous player, ask him for the latest updates and sell the information. Bloody brilliant.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I could see him staying two more seasons then going to City, I doubt he is our future Messi as much as I want that to,happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans