11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

There is no rational reason for him to go to City, we are the best team in the world, all but world class players, some of them the best in the world in their positions, not to mention the GOAT. Even with this shitty board, i don't expect us to drop our edge in terms of squad skill in the next years. We will not become a mediocre team, even with our main players slightly declining over time

I admire Pep, but he said it himself that the reason for all his success is due to these immense generation of players that he had honor to lead. All the cash in the world, won't get that much talent and cohesion under one roof. Sure they'll upgrade some/most positions, but imo they won't even reach Bayern level, not to mention Barca's Pep level.

So, why leave? No better perspective, no better players, shitty weather, lower tier championship. Because of Pep or cash? No logic behind it..

LE: my local press claims he agreed with Barca for the extension and raise..

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if he left in a few years, not because of a power struggle or money, just because of a new challenge. Strikes me as that kind of guy. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Neymessi

Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if he left in a few years, not because of a power struggle or money, just because of a new challenge. Strikes me as that kind of guy. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Yeah he can turn out to be like pep who wants new challenges even after continuing success but transfer anywhere near now?Impossible.Whether its his tax issues,transfer issues blah blah..No way he is leaving now or next year be it for manu,manc or RM.

F

Frejsgodes

Meh, 3-0 up with the chance of scoring more in the 2nd half. Not a big deal.

F

Flavia

[tw]694987482442682368[/tw]

He has missed 4 out of 8 penalties this season. Go train, Neyney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans