Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Neymar's great turn + nutmeg on Antonio Barragán vs. Valencia

[gfy]CarelessMinorCassowary[/gfy]

Neymar's sombrero flick vs. Valencia

[gfy]HelplessOldAnnelida[/gfy]

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His mates did the business, he was there for the entertainment. His dribbling this season is unreal. He does not even care there are defenders.

Obiaseti

He needs to practice shooting from just outside the box. He gets into that position a lot and if he can convert from there it would really take him up a level. He could become like a left sided Messi from 2010 when he had loads of goals from that range. He's the best entertainer from our team atm, so much fun to watch.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Figured the probability was quite high that he'd bag the 7th or 8th goal but still a wonderful performance - he still hasn't scored against Valencia!

George_Costanza

funny when I said here that Suarez should be involved in taking PKs with Messi and Neymar as I think he earned it, many here got furious and start to make some odd excuses.

Good times!

Kerrybai

Why is he still taking penalties? Messi should be taking them... His dribbling is insane right now. Ballon dor 2016 is on the cards for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar big strides in terms of creating since last season.

maximoasistentes-1516-j22.jpg

serghei

I am pretty sure that if a game is played in the semifinal of the Champions League for example, and he would have to take a penalty, he will do it the proper way and won't fool around.

dakt

Two things:

1) finishing
2) keeps the ball for too long (better decision making)

other than that, he's stunning and makes huge difference. I don't care that much if he scores or not...but his runs makes opponent totally unbalanced and can always lead to assist/goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans