11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He is young... he Will be fine playing those games for Brazil. Let him do what he wants and keep him happy and he will stay with us and make magic. Just like we let Messi do years ago!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Man United offered in January to pay the 190M buyout fee of Neymar (23). Already tried to sign him in the summer. Player rejected bids. [md]

Guess they're the club his father was talking about.

karthik

This thing just struck me

The first goal last night, where Neymar dribbles the ball from the center of the field to lay it off for Suarez, was very similar to Ronaldinho's move and lay off to Rivaldo in 2002 WC game against England?

Anyone remember it?

Kuchi

This thing just struck me

The first goal last night, where Neymar dribbles the ball from the center of the field to lay it off for Suarez, was very similar to Ronaldinho's move and lay off to Rivaldo in 2002 WC game against England?

Anyone remember it?

Yea, with some differences, but mostly yea, fast Brazilian rushing through the middle setting up a finish for his colleague, who wasn't prime ronaldo, but rivaldo if i remember correctly.

vlad

is anybody informed how much money did cost neymar transfer to barcelona? 88m says transfermarkt? few months ago marca was saying that he costs barca around 150m and maybe more, that is bullshit, but if somebody here is better informed i would like to know, thank you

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
is anybody informed how much money did cost neymar transfer to barcelona? 88m says transfermarkt? few months ago marca was saying that he costs barca around 150m and maybe more, that is bullshit, but if somebody here is better informed i would like to know, thank you

There's a better chance we get the definitive answer on Alien existence than the real price Neymar cost :D

No one knows mate, except Rosell/Barto/NeySr/NeyJr.

57M .. y punto :troll:

Xtroverto

It all depends on how you interpret the 40 million euros Barcelona paid Neymar, is it part of the tranfer or is it salary? Then you have to include tax on top of that so the end sum could be ridiculously high if it is part of his transfer. This is now being decided in the courts.

vlad

i just wish that this shitty transfer saga with neymar stop, remember how all this started? barca socios was asking rosell to show cost of neymar transfer, and 3 years later... they are still on court, man, when will this be over? and perez is saying that if neymar accept real offer everything will be solved, just think about that, what a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans