11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

CacHBUiW8AA0KvX.jpg:large

MaxY

Devil May Cry
190 mil is probably not true.Its too much.Even in the modern era.

It's not. Man.Utd and RM would cash out 190 M for Neymar without even a second of doubt. 24 years old, Captain of Brazil, the most marketable player alongside Ronaldo. Just his shirt sales and marketing would be worth it in the long term, not to talk about performances.

bismp

Comparison between Messi and Neymar at the age of 24

H5ti5KA.jpg

Messi had a better goal ratio,despite playing all the games in harder competitions.Plus he had 2 Balon D'or 's by that time.The only aspect Ney is clearly better at,even to this day,is the National team performance.

Ney is great and i mean no disrespect to him,but Messi was on another level,even at 24.

fendiking

Messi had a better goal ratio,despite playing all the games in harder competitions.Plus he had 2 Balon D'or 's by that time.The only aspect Ney is clearly better at,even to this day,is the National team performance.

Ney is great and i mean no disrespect to him,but Messi was on another level,even at 24.

messi was already the greatest player ever at 24

F

Flavia

Lol at sport comparing the Paulista to a Liga title... It's 5 to 1 there.

KingLeo10

i think ronaldinho is a better benchmark for neymar, i'd say neymar's current level is close to if not on par with ronaldinho's peak level. messi at 24 (2010-2011 season) scored 53 goals and provided 27 assists, and was universally recognized as one of the best of all time even at that age.

NotInHere

Neymar could have had better numbers if he was the main star in another team probably, but in here it's tough since he has to share the spotlight with Messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neymar could have had better numbers if he was the main star in another team probably, but in here it's tough since he has to share the spotlight with Messi.

Not necessarily. Just look at how many assists Messi and Suarez have set him up with.

More importantly, at Barca by playing along some of the best players in the world such as Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets etc., he actually gets to improve more as a footballer, ability-wise, which is much more important than numbers.

dakt

Hahaha, yeah right. I'm just imagining him in Chelsea doing numbers....let alone in MU. :)
Oh, btw, fuck numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans